NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Texans are a playoff team?
giphy.gif

Speaking of AB, was funny to see him on the wide receiver episode of Peyton's Places (Manning show on ESPN+) with the Pittsburgh helmet and an ugly hoodie lol.

The obsession eagles fans have with the Vikings franchise is ****ing weird son

may i remind you ???

Only to get embarrassed.. We just rub it in their faces now.. i dont see the problem with that ? if thats what you call an obsession then i dont know what to tell ya

it simply didnt come out of nowhere

Last edited:
One of the homies is a die hard Minnesota sports fan but when it comes to bantering he don’t say much. Respect to that.

Eagles fanatics are next level, tho. I love it.

may i remind you ???

Only to get embarrassed.. We just rub it in their faces now.. i dont see the problem with that ? if thats what you call an obsession then i dont know what to tell ya

it simply didnt come out of nowhere

All of this was 2 years ago. Sorry they did Iceland’s chant on your fake boxers statue

Eagles fans, journalist and radio personalities still on twitter trying to troll Vikings fans. It’s corny to me.

All of this was 2 years ago. Sorry they did Iceland’s chant on your fake boxers statue

Eagles fans, journalist and radio personalities still on twitter trying to troll Vikings fans. It’s corny to me.

i can respect it honestly not everyone finds everything amusing but when fans of a team think they gonna come to the link and smack us (as you know we were the underdogs btw) Minn opened as a -3 FAVORITE as a road team, i like to think we can troll for as long as we would like to esp since we won the SB that same season

a lot of people counted them out that game

Love him or hate him the Texans were 11-5 last year and only have one losing season under BOB.

I can’t stand OB from an actual coaching perspective, but these are some major moves he made and could do a lot for his standing going forward. Still want Mike Devlin fired cause he’s horrendous and never should’ve been hired in the first place, but OB doesn’t have any excuses anymore.

Back
Top Bottom