NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

you know Wentz allergic to the playoffs. everybody know that

Let's see how you feel after getting hit in the back of the head at the base of your skull by a 280lb athlete with a hard helmet directly to your helmet!!!

Ever have a concussion? I have from a BAD car accident in 2012! Lady made a left in front of me at 45 mph! Impact knocked me out cold. Same injury as Dale Earnhardt! Neck snapped so fast I was out! Except I woke up 10 minutes later with the EMTs getting me out of the car. Went to the trauma center! CT scan SHOWED I had an arachnoid hemorrhage of the brain. That's a brain bleed on the front of my skull! I felt like crap for over 2 months! Idiot doctor only wrote me out of work for a week! Rehab place said I should have been out for rest of July (half month) and all August! It was BAD!

I NEVER will say anything bad to anyone or about anyone who says they have a concussion! It's awful!!

yea man wentz eye was twitching on sideline view......dont question guy that got hit in head twice......

if he doesnt get hurt, they win imo

lamar needs to watch that play and realize its playoffs guys are going to risk it play dirty and take someone out..,...needs to take whats there and give himself up!

yea man wentz eye was twitching on sideline view......dont question guy that got hit in head twice......

if he doesnt get hurt, they win imo

lamar needs to watch that play and realize its playoffs guys are going to risk it play dirty and take someone out..,...needs to take whats there and give himself up!

I'm glad you saw how he was looking after the hit. We got armchair neurologists on here that believe CTE is a fluke and doesn't exist!

Go ahead and snatch that IATT IATT , you got it

Screenshot_20200110-131203_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200110-131831_Chrome.jpg

EIywm2RWwAI037t.jpeg

EIywm_JW4AIrdzW.jpeg

EIywmrWWoAAWA2Z.jpeg

Imagine paying $150K for a used Dodge Challenger :rofl:

03E795C1-6017-4735-95F9-2A18C9697149.jpeg

Uhhh Wentz played the whole q1, 1/4 with 3 yards passing, the only first down the eagles got was on a seattle holding penalty.
Obviously Eagles would’ve had a better chance if he didn’t get concussed but Seahawks were the better team from start to finish.

03E795C1-6017-4735-95F9-2A18C9697149.jpeg

Uhhh Wentz played the whole q1, 1/4 with 3 yards passing, the only first down the eagles got was on a seattle holding penalty.
Obviously Eagles would’ve had a better chance if he didn’t get concussed but Seahawks were the better team from start to finish.

If that were the case, then they should have ran away with the game instead of holding on at the end with a 40-yr old backup QB getting a last drive to possibly tie the game! Had Wentz played, it's been said by many football experts on the networks, that the Eagles would have won. Wentz in the red zone this year was over 80% efficiency and that was the issue with McCown. Couldn't score when he got them down there.

Hahahahahahahah, can't be serious. Seahawks would have also played a different game if Wentz was still in. You have no idea who would have won or if that fruitcake would have hurt his leg or arm two plays later on his own. Both teams changed up their gameplan and mindset when Wentz went out.

Bruh - McCown's hamstring was torn off the bone :sick: in the 2nd quarter onward. He had to finish bc Sudfeld was inactive. What a boss.

Weather in NY rn :pimp: you'd think it was Spring.

If that were the case, then they should have ran away with the game instead of holding on at the end with a 40-yr old backup QB getting a last drive to possibly tie the game! Had Wentz played, it's been said by many football experts on the networks, that the Eagles would have won. Wentz in the red zone this year was over 80% efficiency and that was the issue with McCown. Couldn't score when he got them down there.

:lol:

Ok bro I know who I am talking to based on what I highlighted. You got it chief. Go Eagles.

Happy NFL day, all. :nthat:

My bracket was busted w/ the Aints flop. I had NO over BAL. Dah well, Cheatriots are out, so we all won.

I've thoroughly enjoyed watching LamaWR do his thing all season, so I'm pulling for the Ravens to win it all, starting today.

Both teams changed up their gameplan and mindset when Wentz went out.

The Seahawks got to continue the remaining 51 mins and 59 seconds of regulation of that game with a player that should have been ejected

clearly clowney lowers his head:

4E0FD13B-CA9A-41AC-BD40-F86375B52D44.jpeg

clearly hit was either avoidable and/or clowney had other options:

A49249FC-89AD-4717-BA0C-B834B7479593.jpeg

source:

Back
Top Bottom