NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

John Salley.

1580453792383.png

If I’m reading into everything correctly it seems like Rivers, Big Ben, Brady or Foles will be a Buc next year as well as a rookie QB. Still time for that to change though.

If I’m reading into everything correctly it seems like Rivers, Big Ben, Brady or Foles will be a Buc next year as well as a rookie QB. Still time for that to change though.

it’s probably Rivers. Yall can get him for the cheap and he ain’t playing nowhere unless it’s Florida I bet.

Who do you prefer out of that group?

Boston gonna lose Mookie and Brady. Hate to see it :nerd:

Losing a 43 year old Brady after he already provided 20 years of winning including 6 rings and 9 SB appearances really ain't no thing.

Losing Mookie is worse, but they could actually bid on him next offseason once the luxury tax resets and pull an Aroldis Chapman off.

Who do you prefer out of that group?

Rivers or Brady. Ben was looking legit 300 pounds on the sideline, no clue what he’ll be looking like playing next year. Rivers had a terribly inefficient year this year with the interceptions but the two years prior he was 32-12 and 28-10 TD-INT ratio. Arians would still trust him more than Jameis and his personality would fit in a lil more.

Neither of these 2 are happening :rofl:where the hell you seen them linked to the Bucs?

Pitt
Losing a 43 year old Brady after he already provided 20 years of winning including 6 rings and 9 SB appearances really ain't no thing.

Losing Mookie is worse, but they could actually bid on him next offseason once the luxury tax resets and pull an Aroldis Chapman off.

Y’all can’t, Mookie does not like Boston. He’s done everything he can to make it known.

Y’all can’t, Mookie does not like Boston. He’s done everything he can to make it known.

Oh.

“No matter what I say, people are going to have their opinions and there is nothing I can do about that. I have made it known this is my second home. I have been here, this is all I have known. I’ve loved it here. I love the fans, everybody — my teammates, front office, everybody here. That doesn’t change the business of baseball and what value is there.

“I don’t want to go down that path, but for people who don’t think I enjoy it here, I love it here. I come here in the winter time just to come hang out with friends and whatnot. My family loves coming up here and going to do things. It’s not that I don’t like Boston”

“If everything works out well; I love this place and I love Boston. Just one of those things where you have to see how it goes.”

I get it though. Narratives.

Neither of these 2 are happening :rofl:where the hell you seen them linked to the Bucs?

Although the Brady one is just speculation. The Rivers connection has much more smoke and I think that’s the one that’ll end up happening.

I've heard Chargers, Raiders, Titans, Bucs, Dolphins. The most likely being LA and Vegas.

But the media is definitely capable of planting a seed and allowing social media to speak some of these rumors into existence.

Just yesterday they reported that Brady and his son were in Nashville looking at schools, which never happened :lol:

Back
Top Bottom