NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Yes indeed.

All the hot take and clown **** made it a chore to sit through and easier to move on from. Lowkey felt like a lot of dudes let the rep system get to their heads and just went for those clicks.

Thread used to hit 10 pages easily before the MNF game. It is what it is. *shrug*

EDIT: I know WIR was always the "hot takes" thread, this one here would usually have the better discussions...but **** man, even the hot takes used to be better quality. :lol:

dudes thirsting for hot takes posting a dumb "top 5 list" by page 2 and the thread dies.

dudes thirsting for hot takes posting a dumb "top 5 list" by page 2 and the thread dies.

I didn't mind top 5's, but it was good...and I feel that way because top 5s are basically a parody these days compared to when dudes had bullet point arguments for it.

Packers fans killed it. :smh:

AB not having less than 10-12 TDs this season. Anyone who thinks the Pats would even think to let him play with the risk he’d be like Raiders AB they wouldn’t touch him. You can have an ego and flex on 0 championship Carr and Mayock but you’re not flexing with 0 rings on 6 rings Brady/Belichik/Kraft

D-Jax is ageless man sheesh. Such a good pickup for Philly bringing him back

Was cool to see Sammy flashing that Clemson speed once again,thought his wheels were gone the last few years after injury
**** Sammy

Deon Butler, Limas Sweed, Dwayne Jarrett

All thought they would be pretty good in the league

Thought Justin Blackmon was a stud and would be Dez 2.0 in the league :lol:

Also thought guys like Shonn Greene,Taylor Mays, Darqueze Dennard, Gilbert, Okoye and Trent would be beasts for a long time... :sick:

Thought Justin Blackmon was a stud and would be Dez 2.0 in the league :lol:

Also thought guys like Shonn Greene,Taylor Mays, Darqueze Dennard, Gilbert, Okoye and Trent would be beasts for a long time... :sick:

Blackmon outdid everything dez did at okstate and I thought he surely had next too lol

I wanted to see Myon Rolle be in the league, he eventually got his shot, a year or two removed from the game though.

Gaines Adams (RIP), Bjorn Werner, Braylon Edwards, Troy Smith, Steve Slaton and Garrett Wolfe

I mean Blackmon was good whenever he was there

Then you gotta think what state he was in when there

Some dudes just different.. like some of the stories about AI

Soon as rolle ran that 40, dude was done

all he had to do was get off the Bills, only those dudes from Griselda thriving in Buffalo

This dude ain’t been lightin it up in LA or KC

Least desean was good for his couple games a year, whoever the QB was in Washington or tampa

upload_2019-9-10_20-39-16.gif

Back
Top Bottom