NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The NFL’s stance on sexual assault was totally different back when Ben was accused. Ever since the Ray Rice incident the NFL has a no nonsense policy with these types of accusations.

Two different situations that are not mutually exclusive. Whether you choose to acknowledge that or not.

This might be the biggest “guilty in the court of public opinion” situation thus far.

The allegation is more than shaky, but AB’s “busy” summer has made if more unlikeable than ever. The general feeling of his character makes specific claims a lot easier to believe, for some people.

The NFL’s stance on sexual assault was totally different back when Ben was accused. Ever since the Ray Rice incident the NFL has a no nonsense policy with these types of accusations.

Two different situations that are not mutually exclusive. Whether you choose to acknowledge that or not.
Sounds like you're defending Ben?????

They both did **** ****, so that's on them.

NFL just trigger happy to save face.

I only brought up Limas cause y’all brought him up earlier and I couldn’t say anything at the time

Sounds like you're defending Ben?????

They both did **** ****, so that's on them.

NFL just trigger happy to save face.

I’m not. But you have to acknowledge the fact of the matter is the NFL tolerated these types of accusations in the past, more than they do now. That’s a fact.

You can’t just simply say, “well Ben did it and got away with it so AB should be able to as well.” When we’re talking about something that happened over a decade ago with Ben.

Like I said, the ray rice incident was the turning point that the league decided to toughen up on those accused of sexual assault, domestic violence and other crimes against women. With a no nonsense approach. That’s the reality.

I’m not even sitting here accusing or defending AB. The only thing I can do is wait for everything to play out and get more details about the allegations.

Being non black is such a great advantage. Can get away with anything. Have mad folks justify your bad decisions. “He had a hard life, he’s depressed, his case different lingo, he just a good ole boy!” . They both douchebags.

I’m not. But you have to acknowledge the fact of the matter is the NFL tolerated these types of accusations in the past, more than they do now. That’s a fact.

You can’t just simply say, “well Ben did it and got away with it so AB should be able to as well.” When we’re talking about something that happened over a decade ago with Ben.

Like I said, the ray rice incident was the turning point that the league decided to toughen up on those accused of sexual assault, domestic violence and other crimes against women. With a no nonsense approach. That’s the reality.

I’m not even sitting here accusing or defending AB. The only thing I can do is wait for everything to play out and get more details about the allegations.

and even with the ray rice situation, they gave the initial punishment.. then came the public backlash

and even with the ray rice situation, they gave the initial punishment.. then came the public backlash

Yea, people were upset because the NFL knew, lied about it and had only given him a 6 game suspension or something like that. Essentially yea, they definitely tolerated these types of incidents before.

Made an example out of ray rice and they haven’t really looked back since.

I don’t know why, but every time an allegation like this happens I always side with the athlete.

Yea, people were upset because the NFL knew, lied about it and had only given him a 6 game suspension or something like that. Essentially yea, they definitely tolerated these types of incidents before.

Made an example out of ray rice and they haven’t really looked back since.

I mean with most fans, the league burning those pats tapes killed whatever ‘blind faith’ they had

Problem is, there is way too much info out there for dudes to continue to go about things in the manner that they do.. like with the whole kaep thing, I have zero clue who advised them it was a stupid idea

Hell you have enough bad teams where if they were smart they could have colluded and sent him to a crap team and let him fail out of the league AND then that essentially quiets him because people don’t wouldn’t care.. but they made his voice bigger with jk they went about it

One HELLUVA way to began the NFLs 100th season.

George Halas and them gotta be some pissed off souls :lol:

Robert Kraft about to pull his lawyers in the case. It’ll be like nothing ever happened in a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom