NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

It was a wild season last year.

Ended a lifelong relationship with someone I still consider a good friend.

She's making changes and has vowed to be the team I need her to be but it's just not time.

Right after our breakup I went through a rough spout of sleeping with anyone willing to let me take them home.

From the Cowboys to the Chargers.

Then I meet this team unlike my previous ex, she was white.

A winner, a well run organization with championship pedigree and an owner who let's it all hang out.

Truly one of the best times.

I appreciate the winning DeadsetAce DeadsetAce @rolaholic and all the Pat's fans out there.

But in good faith I couldn't turn a blind eye to all the cheating, Maga hat wearing, wrinkle **** swinging, payin these ho's type behavior.

So with that said..... for the 2019-20 season.......

I will be taking my talents to The Land.

c55563fff489b49e6cc1ddb0b662638f.jpg

E0C5B549-277D-45F5-A740-AD6C8D4D7DA4.jpeg

She's making changes and has vowed to be the team I need her to be but it's just not time.

Right after our breakup I went through a rough spout of sleeping with anyone willing to let me take them home.

A winner, a well run organization with championship pedigree and an owner who let's it all hang out.

I appreciate the winning DeadsetAce DeadsetAce @rolaholic and all the Pat's fans out there.

But in good faith I couldn't turn a blind eye to all the cheating, Maga hat wearing, wrinkle **** swinging, payin these ho's type behavior.

B1B47CF1-0011-4075-A46D-8EF3F4A99BE7.jpeg

this ***** here
full

You flopped from a lifetime of misery to a lifetime of misery

53EA7C9F-11A3-4EAA-B314-0FDAAA4CD6A6.jpeg

What can the Raiders do? Just fine him? At what point can a contract be voided for being AWOL?

Not sure anyone knows the answer but curious.

Damn, DK Metcalf not playing tonight

What can the Raiders do? Just fine him? At what point can a contract be voided for being AWOL?

Not sure anyone knows the answer but curious.

Yeah I don’t know either. Last I heard was he found the proper helmet but the NFL rejected it. Did they reject it out of spite? It was in the 10 year window so that sounds funny to me

Here Hahahaha Hahahaha

In case you wanted to write to your mans.

I’m crying, this made me laugh.

Had some R Kelly music on about 15 minutes ago

Back
Top Bottom