NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Great stop by Oliver, almost equal was that great second contact by Neal to ensure Ertz couldn’t reach for the first.

Good game, that Wentz-to-Agholor completion and Julio TD were both just tremendous :lol: ... glad Falcons won to “build Kirk’s resume vs. winning teams”

ice-cube.jpg

Falcons are wasting a lot of plays with Freeman running the ball, Ito is clearly the better runner right now.

Eagles still have the same issue of not being able to start games, its been like that for year+.

Just started NFL Primetime. Was expecting Berman to look much older for some reason but he looks the exact same.

How long as NFL Primetime even been gone? Ive been so checked out of ESPN for so long I couldnt even tell you.

Feel like the internet killed a show like this but im watching with a nostalgic mindset and its doing the job.

I can't figure out why these receivers in these positions don't take one extra step and break the route off a yard or 2 past the line to gain to avoid endings like that

How long as NFL Primetime even been gone? Ive been so checked out of ESPN for so long I couldnt even tell you.

Feel like the internet killed a show like this but im watching with a nostalgic mindset and its doing the job.

airblaster503 airblaster503 stay a while, lions need you, I need you, year of the cat

I feel like Primetime boarded up 5 years ago but I could be off

airblaster503 airblaster503 stay a while, lions need you, I need you, year of the cat

I feel like Primetime boarded up 5 years ago but I could be off

I still lurk every once in a while, Lions are the Lions, after going to that game in Detroit when they played Atlanta and lost at the end a few years back, I have slowed down a bit and just accepted the suck. But maybe they will surprise me this year

Back
Top Bottom