NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Heard speculation that the Pats/Kraft are counseling AB to settle the civil case, sign a non-disclosure so he'll never have to answer questions about it and it will essentially go away.

Heard on the radio that there’s another complaint from a painter who was hired to do some work for AB. AB allegedly came out nekkid at one point with just a towel on his junk....

AB saga getting weirder and weeeirder

WR Brandon Marshall on First Take, starts by showing Lavar Ball what the classy way to highlight his interest in Molly looks like.

E94AA062-6C3A-4DEF-9508-9FD83AB9300F.gif
ezgif-1-dcf79088e4f2.gif

What a wild day yesterday. Had some personal issues going on so couldn't really come on here yesterday. Had to take that trip to drop my cousin off cause he's about to sit down for 8 years, have to do it again in 2 weeks on the 27th for my Tio whose about to do 12 :smh:

Made it back into town with enough time to catch the Bears game. What a set of emotions :lol: Eddie P with the big cojones to drill that kick thru.

The Refs called a **** game BOTH ways. We had (2) Roughing the Passer penalties that should have NOT been called, and then the one on Chubb was B.S too, shouldn't have been called at all! just found out dude was a rookie ref :sick:

Nagy clearly doesn't trust Mitch, it's ****ing crazy but he's regressed from where he was at to end the year last year. Kid has all the traits to be a NFL starter, but what's between his ears is F'd. Kid needs to go bust a nut or something, looks wound the **** up overthinking everything. Yesterday was clearly a "manage the game and don't **** it up" and I don't blame Nagy at all. I just don't like the fact he doesn't try to get him in a rhythm with quick slants or anything.

Denver had won 17 out of their last 18 home openers in September, to get a win, no matter how ugly, was imperative! 1-1 > 0-2 without a doubt. Offense needs to get it going or this is going to be a long season, they have all the talent, but once again for the umpteenth time in my lifetime, the QB position is a BIG question mark for us. Nothing new honestly. I don't even stress it anymore

In other news...

IATT IATT what the hell was Agholor doing?!!!!! How did he drop that? I couldn't believe it. :smh:

Last edited:
Marquise Brown is the unnamed player in Antonio Brown’s rape lawsuit

marquise.jpg

The Ravens’ prized rookie is the unnamed player in the sexual assault lawsuit against Antonio Brown, according to Pro Football Talk. Marquise, who is Antonio’s cousin, is not implicated in any wrongdoing by the accuser, Britney Taylor, but was present one of the evenings that ended with an alleged assault, according to the suit.

Marquise is expected to meet with the league and support the Patriots receiver’s denials in the case. Taylor is meeting with the NFL on Monday, a week after her allegations that Antonio sexually assaulted and raped her in a civil lawsuit went public.

JETE shocking the league tonight #SiemianSzn >D .

@DeadsetAce rolaholic rolaholic you cannot look us in straight in the face and say AB is as crazy as he appeared a two weeks ago/end of summer. This BA literally just wanted out of OAK and pulled stunts.

What a wild day yesterday. Had some personal issues going on so couldn't really come on here yesterday. Had to take that trip to drop my cousin off cause he's about to sit down for 8 years, have to do it again in 2 weeks on the 27th for my Tio whose about to do 12 :smh:

Made it back into town with enough time to catch the Bears game. What a set of emotions :lol: Eddie P with the big cojones to drill that kick thru.

The Refs called a **** game BOTH ways. We had (2) Roughing the Passer penalties that should have NOT been called, and then the one on Chubb was B.S too, shouldn't have been called at all! just found out dude was a rookie ref :sick:

Nagy clearly doesn't trust Mitch, it's ****ing crazy but he's regressed from where he was at to end the year last year. Kid has all the traits to be a NFL starter, but what's between his ears is F'd. Kid needs to go bust a nut or something, looks wound the **** up overthinking everything. Yesterday was clearly a "manage the game and don't **** it up" and I don't blame Nagy at all. I just don't like the fact he doesn't try to get him in a rhythm with quick slants or anything.

Denver had won 17 out of their last 18 home openers in September, to get a win, no matter how ugly, was imperative! 1-1 > 0-2 without a doubt. Offense needs to get it going or this is going to be a long season, they have all the talent, but once again for the umpteenth time in my lifetime, the QB position is a BIG question mark for us. Nothing knew honestly. I don't even stress it anymore

In other news...

IATT IATT what the hell was Agholor doing?!!!!! How did he drop that? I couldn't believe it. :smh:
All the best to you and your family homie

All the best to you and your family homie

Love bro :pimp:

We'll all take it on the chin. Something we are used to sadly.

Also I left work early friday, and I got a email that I had won (2) Dolphins/Pats tickets but I never checked my email from work during the weekend :lol: Wouldve flipped them joints quick

Denver had won 17 out of their last 18 home openers in September, to get a win, no matter how ugly, was imperative! 1-1 > 0-2 without a doubt. Offense needs to get it going or this is going to be a long season, they have all the talent, but once again for the umpteenth time in my lifetime, the QB position is a BIG question mark for us. Nothing knew honestly. I don't even stress it anymore

In other news...

Sorry to hear about both situations

Reporter asked agholor if he lost it in the lights and he said yea.. but just a bad drop.. amazed he caught the 4th and 14

But it was little shhh, we get that 2 point conversion where they said wentz gave himself up by diving, we only need a field goal to win.. but I wish we did some delayed handoffs or quick screens once we got the 1st on agholor’s catch just because it would have been free yards and we had time

Sorry to hear about both situations

Reporter asked agholor if he lost it in the lights and he said yea.. but just a bad drop.. amazed he caught the 4th and 14

But it was little shhh, we get that 2 point conversion where they said wentz gave himself up by diving, we only need a field goal to win.. but I wish we did some delayed handoffs or quick screens once we got the 1st on agholor’s catch just because it would have been free yards and we had time

I thought he pulled one of those "thought about the run prior to catching it"

Also Julio got shot out of a cannon :sick::sick::sick:

There were so many Saints fans wearing referee jerseys yesterday. Whistles and all. They started leaving the stadium in the late 3rd quarter yelling “this one don’t count either.”

Imagine being this much of a sore loser?

Back
Top Bottom