NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

again, trash is what flacco wishes he was.

elway go always be the man atqb in Denver.
Baker on way too many ****ing commercials. Not a chiefs fan, but :rofl::rofl: at it being the system instead of Mahomes.

Demi ?
ehh3.png

And now I wait...

15 was in the locker room, with a knee brace on smiling, hugging and giving daps to his teammates. The MRI will tell all but that just doesn’t sound like a guy who is going to be out for the season. I hope.

If it’s his first patella dislocation it’s actually possible he can be back in like three weeks with a knee brace. After their bye week at the very worst if they wanted to play it real safe.

If they wanna play it EXTRA safe then he may have surgery and then would be out for the year. That just depends on the severity of it as well.

This was a bad time for Mahomes to get hurt and that Colts loss looking costly now. They have Packers, Vikings, and Titans defense in a row. Could easily end up 5-5 with Moore at QB and that weak defense. Titans offense sucks but Chiefs defense also sucks so they can easily give up 200 yards rushing to Derrick Henry

This was a bad time for Mahomes to get hurt and that Colts loss looking costly now. They have Packers, Vikings, and Titans defense in a row. Could easily end up 5-5 with Moore at QB and that weak defense. Titans offense sucks but Chiefs defense also sucks so they can easily give up 200 yards rushing to Derrick Henry
AFC West is pretty wack this season though. Regardless of the injury, I still expect the Chiefs to make the playoffs.

All this for Reid to coach up Moore, scheme to his strengths, and then only to fail on time management in a critical 2 minute drive.

Then we get kdslittlebro back to show us some of his favorite artists.

Reid can survive with anyone at QB during the regular season

they should sit mahomes til the bye.. they can go 2-2, which would put them at 7-4

then they get mahomes back and can go 4-1 to close

I’m assuming there is no ACL, MCL or I think the last one is PCL tear(s)

Back
Top Bottom