NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

sass2.png

Preparing ya'll Patriot fans for his exit

I understand no one does this anymore for whatever reason, but you should read the entire article instead of taking a tweet at face value.

Brady has been saying I'm taking it a day at a time for the past decade, before and after the bogus Wickersham article and the he's not good anymore narratives. Which is why he continues to sign 1 year contracts.

And him and Gisele are worth $600M. Them buying and/or selling homes is not really that profound.

Either way, he's earned the right to do whatever the hell he wants. I'd lean towards retirement as opposed to going to play elsewhere.

I understand no one does this anymore for whatever reason, but you should read the entire article instead of taking a tweet at face value.

Brady has been saying I'm taking it a day at a time for the past decade, before and after the bogus Wickersham article and the he's not good anymore narratives. Which is why he continues to sign 1 year contracts.

And him and Gisele are worth $600M. Them buying and/or selling homes is not really that profound.

Either way, he's earned the right to do whatever the hell he wants. I'd lean towards retirement as opposed to going to play elsewhere.
source.gif

HE GONE.

Literally cannot imagine Brady in any other jersey but NE. Really not sure why anyone thinks there is any chance he plays elsewhere.

Yeah I'd be more surprised if he opted to play elsewhere as opposed to retiring after this year.

It did sound like he meant “the game plan is to go in/there and win.” Said it multiple times.

My friend needs help. Does Benny Snell have standalone value or is Samuels back in a capacity where he'll be right behind Conner again?

Back
Top Bottom