NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Should have seen this coming
dead.png

The All Lives Matter folks coming out the woodwork :lol:

This whole situation is a really bad look on the Raiders organization. AB clearly isnt innocent and needs to grow up, but good lord was this whole thing handled poorly from an organizational standpoint.

People didn’t like that mahomes pick and that he was a reach, if you did like him, it was definitely something that was contrary to popular belief. Analysts and pundits have never been fans of TTU QB’s and air raid styles.

Trubisky and Watson were widely considered the best QB’s in their class. I personally felt Watson should’ve been in the top 3. Just from watching him play at Clemson.

Trubisky had a great season his final year in chapel hill (minus that Virginia tech game in the hurricane). He was projected top 5 before the CFB season was even over.

Can’t remember where I heard it, but whoever was like “I’d pay good money to see the call logs and hear the phone calls after people in the league saw the Texans moves.. just to see what got asked for and what got offered”

Also think I saw on Twitter “based on howie’s BS offer for to the chargers for Gordon.. I guarantee he gave the Texans some BS offer for clowney, but they were still pissed about the draft”

I wasn’t a fan of Mahommes. Good arm but I thought he’d be like Brett Favre but way more turnovers.

Hated the Trubisky pick and still do. He only played one year and played for a ****ty school and was picked at 2. Haskins played way bigger games and had way better numbers and people were saying to pick him top 10 was insane.

[QUOTE,="itsaboutthattime, post: 32222920, member: 38012"] T0INE T0INE you see cable aint getting the NFL package this year?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they're getting the Redzone channel though.

Went and paid for it yesterday.

I was good with just Redzone last year though.

Trubisky player in the ACC and took his team to a bowl man. The **** is you saying son? :lol:

What’s with you and thinking all the best QB’s come from powerhouse schools? Cause that ain’t true at all

Word,Wentz didn't even play D-1

Yeah, they're getting the Redzone channel though.

Went and paid for it yesterday.

I was good with just Redzone last year though.

Man.. I only paying for that to make sure I don’t miss any eagles games

Now gotta look into this internet shh

I get not believing in Mahomes over Mitch

I don't see how they did over Deshaun though, especially after carving up Bama's defense in bike 2 bike years
Probably didn't think he was big or tough enough to handle football in the elements. Idk but it had to be something about his frame.

Whole thing was we were never going QB that draft either. All talks were Jamal Adams was going to be a Bear, **** even he thought he was going to be a Bear.

If we were going QB I wanted Watson, that's a fact. It was Watson, Mitch, Pat in my eyes. Watson had concerns about his style of play and if he would last due to injuries. He already had torn his ACL in college and then it happened again rookie year. I get it. Pat was ALWAYS labeled a project. He fell into the right coaches hand and sat a year and boom, a Magical never before ****ing seen or expected season happened. Can't fault nobody for that, **** happens.

I'm not one of those fans who says "If only we drafted...". I deal with the reality, and the reality is Mitch is the QB, he's def not as bad as he played yesterday, but yes, he's def not as advanced at the Pro Level as Watson and Pat have shown to be so far.

End of the day I'm a Bears fan, thru and thru and Mitch is our QB now. He's tied to Nagy. THEY HAVE TO MAKE THIS WORK AS A PACKAGE DEAL. People said Goff was dead in the water after 1 ****ing season paired him with McVay and now he's a 150million dollar man.

They'll get this thing right, and if this season ends up becoming a disaster because of the QB play then they'll have to make a change going forward and figure it the **** out cause this Defense is not going to regress like people are predicting. There's 15 more of these games to go.

After the first Clemson and bama championship, Deshaun was the considered the best QB. Trubisky hadn’t played yet cause UNC had that Williams dude at QB the entire season.

Trubisky then jumped ahead of Watson because of how accurate of a passer he was. I remember at one point he was on pace to break the record for completion %

Back
Top Bottom