NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

AB is the Whitney of the NFL man,never been a bigger diva WR ever

Last edited:
Voicing all that cash they can get out with literally no cap impact moving forward, right?

Scary season. AB a clown.

What if this is AB and the Steelers master plan to infiltrate into the patriots dynasty and ruin it.

BB and the patriots would swoop up AB in a heartbeat.

This is it fellas.

How does this work? His guaranteed money is voided but he’s still on the team? Damn shame, this guy is nuts

Rosenahus has to be heated at dude fumbling the bag for literally no solid reason whatsoever :lol:

Just a day after he got him to make the effort to apologize to the team

Man I’m mad as ****, I was hype to see him with the Raiders. Why **** up that money? He going somewhere else for a 5-8 mil one year deal. Even if he on his best behavior, he’s older and not getting that same money. This is ****in crazy.

I can’t see Adam Gase wanting him.

I honestly don’t know if BB would want him. This guy is legit crazy, we’ve never seen any star player do half of this ****.

How does this work? His guaranteed money is voided but he’s still on the team? Damn shame, this guy is nuts
Basically he would only be getting paid for games

Which is still a lot of money but all that guaranteed is gone

That’s why he’s upset. He could get injured and out for the season and they could release him and get $0.

Turkey of the year voding all that money over the dumbest **** imaginable which is why I'm starting tot think that he never planned on playing for Oakland. Just was his way to leave Pitt before landing where he really wants after forcing his way out of Oaklan

Back
Top Bottom