NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Ah yeah I guess.

Not as surprising as it sounds if I’m remembering it correctly. Rodgers broke his collarbone and missed both games the following season. And last season was obviously a nightmare.

It’s really only been 2 seasons since Trump was elected? Makes me think he hasmore time left in office than I thought.

Back to business this week tho.

Jk I like the lions and I do not expect it to be easy. Another big game for us.

Bro...Dak had right under 500 yards from scrimmage and almost brought them all the way back from the deep hole their defense dug them in. Not saying I believe in the Cowboys as some type of championship contender but that loss ain’t on him. Zeke hasn’t looked spectacular this year either. Not sure if he needs more time to get in shape or what. The defense has heavily underachieved more than anything though.

Dak threw TWO interceptions in the first quarter but it’s the defenses fault :lol: :lol:

Only thing I’d say is, Devante Adams ain’t play so, defense should’ve been better. Aaron Rodgers had an average game, by his standards.

This loss was ALL on Dak. He only had 400+ passing yards because they were playing from behind 24-3.

He had a Blake Bortles day. Dak ain’t got no passion. He’s average, if Zeke ain’t playing well. He’s a game manager. Period. Man threw 3 INTs total.... the past two losses are on HIM

Defense played good so far. Held NO to 12 points...... offense laid an egg. Dak threw two INTs in the first quarter, which gave GB 14 easy points......

213CA2C9-5B7E-4217-AA4C-F448F27D1C72.jpeg

Who y'all got tonight. How you think the game plays out brehs

I'm taking 49ers , when I've seen them play the d looks good.

Who y'all got tonight. How you think the game plays out brehs

I'm taking 49ers , when I've seen them play the d looks good.

Browns roll....No way they can cover OBJ and Baker is elusive enough to neutralize SFs Dline. Browns defensive line will get to Jimmy and he's shown to go panic mode before and make dumb reads/throws.

Dak's numbers are misleading and it can be argued that if not for his pick later in the game that led to 3 for GB, Dallas might/probably/could have tied it in the end.

I hope the browns, just to muddy the waters..

But seeing the browns implode could be fun

I have no reason to believe that Odell, who has struggled a bit to adapt in this new offense is going to go off against one of the best defenses in the league.

As well as a browns offensive line that has struggled to protect Baker at times, dominating a 49ers front 7 that can get after the QB and can stuff the run.

Browns will have their hands full offensively.

Is Greedy and Ward back for browns?

Defense as done well without them.
Browns inactives: #10 WR Taywan Taylor #21 CB Denzel Ward #26 CB Greedy Williams #29 S Sheldrick Redwine #55 DE Genard Avery #70 T Kendall Lamm #81 WR Rashard Higgins

49ers have one of the best secondaries in the NFL as well as a dynamic pass rush Lol

Outside of Sherman our secondary is doo doo. Witherspoon had been solid but he is out a month. We have an UDFA starting opposite of sherman so I expect them to eat on that side of the field

But on the flip side the Browns are missing both their starting CBs. I could see our pass rush giving Mayfield fits though

Back
Top Bottom