NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

dude rocking a conk?

676EF021-0FBA-4CA5-B61F-6903B4877C34.jpeg

Heard on the radio today, would you draft Josh Allen or Sam Darnold today? Shocked that’s even a question, I’ll make jokes about Sam but Josh Allen is ****in garbage

The WR struggle is real :lol:

I know that feel though :smh:

Went from having a loaded WR corps in September with AB, Gordon and co to having to rely on an older Edelman + Watson, 2 rookies and a banged up Dorsett now down the stretch |l

never seen Brady before kill plays right after a snap cuz he knows defenders will double either Jules/Sanu/PD13, and he’s gonna ****ed by a blitz outta nowhere :sick:

and the run game??? Nah...

never seen Brady before kill plays right after a snap cuz he knows defenders will double either Jules/Sanu/PD13, and he’s gonna ****ed by a blitz outta nowhere :sick:

and the run game??? Nah...

legit got me reevaluating jalen mills today

I turned off that Bears-Rams game in the 2nd quarter last night, looks like I did myself a favor. Mitch's done is definitely done in Chicago and Nagy has been exposed to be incompetent and not capable of being a HC. Also, this O-Line is one of the worst Ive ever seen, even worse than the Jay Cutler years.

Although Nagy claimed it was because he was hurt, it looked like Mitch was holding back tears on the sideline after getting benched. Def felt like MM8 getting benched for Tanne where it sounds like it might be over for them as the starter.

I'd hit up Kaeps agent ASAP if I were them. That or go all in on Cam in the off-season since they're built to win right now

Although Nagy claimed it was because he was hurt, it looked like Mitch was holding back tears on the sideline after getting benched. Def felt like MM8 getting benched for Tanne where it sounds like it might be over for them as the starter.

I'd hit up Kaeps agent ASAP if I were them. That or go all in on Cam in the off-season since they're built to win right now

At this point I’d def take Kap or Cam

Just do ****ing anything to give a spark to this brutal offense

Back
Top Bottom