NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The NFL wasn't serious about giving him a opportunity. You don't surprise somebody with a workout on week 11 if you're serious. They blackballed him and enough time hasn't moved for these owners and NFL people to get over the fact that they couldn't control him. They'll pretend to love him and try to use him for commercials 10-15 years from now.

the nfl regular workouts/tryouts are Tuesday, which makes sense in the nfl week.. plus the obligations of coaching staffs and scouts with regard to draft process and game prep (most college games being Saturday and most games being Sunday)

nfl like with allowing PI reviews, just adding to the list of screw ups

I can’t wait til this dude is no longer on my team

I thought the 49ers had it pretty bad the last few weeks without Kittle and Sanders, but may, Agholor is straight dookie. That being said, we will trade you Kendrick Bourne for him straight up

I thought the 49ers had it pretty bad the last few weeks without Kittle and Sanders, but may, Agholor is straight dookie. That being said, we will trade you Kendrick Bourne for him straight up

y’all can alshon and/or desean, we need to find ways to get out of those contracts

Agholor was nice, what happened?

agholor had a year.. and that was him being more a weapon in the slot and all over the place and extra on offense

alshon somehow stayed healthy, Torrey Smith was the deep threat.. and ertz was basically the underneath-short area slot guy.. don’t forget sproles got hurt that year and the RBs were Blount and ajayi.. so he was doing a lot of that role too

Now we need actual need him, unfortunately

I forgot that Agholor was a 1st round pick.

dude should’ve been shipped out/cut by now

honestly I feel like we should have kept him at returner and let him build confidence out there (cause he got talent but dude is in his head).. and considering we’ve had issues with our returners fumbling anyways plus sproles inability to stay healthy plus there was the crazy idea of throwing desean out there every once in a while, might as well see if he can build off that

but our WR coach and OC both need to go.. I mean if you can get fired by your daddy in college, should be zero issue getting fired in the league

Everything starts with the QB in Philly. Eagles failed the fanbase by not going with the eye test instead of the clout test when it came to the whole Foles and Wentz thing. Another season where Wentz doesn't know what the playoffs looks like, surprise surprise.

Back
Top Bottom