NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I said it before...his biggest problem is he tries too hard.

He can make every throw, smart as any QB in the league on the white board, mobile with great size...his deep ball is just trash more than half the time and he wants to win so badly that he tries to make the most ridiculous hero ball throws without thinking twice when his team is losing and he’s not getting any protection.

Your defense is very good but I think our passing offense is just as good if not better. The hot *** field conditions just made for a sloppy day offensively for both teams and Jameis damn near handed the ball off to your defense on both of those pick 6’s.
That game could've gone either way for a while.

We both had vital players out JPP, Kwon, Evans.

May not have had enough evidence to prosecute. If you look at the grand scheme of things, most rape cases fall into a he said she said type argument without enough evidence to actual bring to court. Whether or not this graphic is correct, it has always been pretty striking to me

B4WmQiVIUAA9i82.jpg

Its also why I tend to error on the side of the accuser in these situations. Obviously there are going to be money grabs and things like that, but every god damn time one of these accusations comes up y'all dudes are way too quick to say she is just in it for the cash. It literally happens every single time and then you guys wonder why the hell people don't report this ****. Truth of the matter is its really, really hard to prove rape and most people dont report it. On top of that, the typical defense in these cases is to drag the victim's personal life through the mud for the public to see. Personally I think women should report it every single time not just for themselves, but to save others in the future, but its not my body nor is it my place to tell people what they should put themselves through.

I don't know the exact dates of the alleged incidents, but some states only have a 3 year statute to bring forth charges. A lot of times these cases go without prosecuting unless multiple accusers come forward or there is overwhelming physical evidence.

I believe the other way. For rich athletes, I don't buy into too much assualt minus the moronic drunk idiot or somethin like that.

Sorry, but there more than a couple cash grabs than that chart lists.

Do women have it rough because of men's stupidity? Absolutely. Have I listened to female friend after friend after friend tell me of their abuse? Absolutely. Have a single one of them been by rich famous athletes? No. Always the local joe nobody tryna get away with ****.

One of the first things I see, she asked him for a 1.6 million investment. Not hey, can I bum a twenty so I can get a burger, 1.6 million. From jump, I'm not buyin her ****. Oh wait, she also owes the IRS 30K? Well damn. Maybe I'm wrong for this, but I ASSUME those things are provable. IRS records gonna exist, right?

And if they "brother and sister" but he has proof that no, they was more than that.......I'm supposed to buy her sob story and bag on Brown?

Dude an idiot. Zero problem from me there. He a crazy person. Got me there. But that don't make him a rapist cuz a woman who sat on this for 2 years who has quite a few holes in her story suddenly drops it when he's the biggest trending trainwreck in the country who isn't president. As she's about to get married no less????

I'm sorry, was this just a civil suit, and not a criminal suit, as well????

When it dropped about Sharper, I was all in, he was a pos and guilty as all get out. The info was wild, and backed up and backed up and backed up.

Right now? Evidence don't got me leanin her way. If somethin pops that shows he did it, then I'll own that and say he's a POS and I was wrong.

Whelp.. at least I know I could dust many a professional athletes in something athletic

Back
Top Bottom