NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20221204_232726.jpg

Breh...

Dallas gonna sign OBJ and it’s gonna all fall apart

And then get to hear you know who complain about it

Maybe I'm reaching but I think the cowboys are sending a message about the Jeff Saturday hire on behalf of the league...

Mccarthy like take that Saturday. He did that for every coach who had to actually become a coach

I was actually a little worried that the colts would contend for the division again with Matt Ryan and my Titans would start losing to them again

:rofl:
You live in Nashville? I need a weekend itinerary on things to do out there. Me and my lady are going out there in January to see about some business.

Damn McCarthy was the one that benched Jeff Saturday in his last season with the Packers too? No pity

Cold World :lol:

Funny part is the sensitive content block seems to be broken on Twitter rn blocking random stuff but it still seemed appropriate here anyways

Even funnier, after he stopped the recording, he probably had to spend time to clean up all that water.

Through 12 weeks;
AFC south teams have a combined 16 wins
NFC south teams have a combined 18 wins

AFC east teams have a combined 30 wins
NFC east teams have a combined 33 wins

:lol:

This reminds me...I want to point out to those saying the Vikings are whack because their division is weak...that might be true, but they've handled their business so far in the division, but also...they are now 4-0 vs the AFCE...If you include the NFCE, 5-2 with Giants yet to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom