NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for this dude cuz I dont want him to go out sad like this. He's seems like one of the chill guys in the league and has more been on bad side of luck in his career.
A66B1307-8351-4768-BEDE-C2775ADC8CD8.jpeg

2D01CE46-B73C-46F0-B5F4-28EC392640A3.gif

That's all

matt ryan the carmelo anthony of the nfl? hall of fame worthy stats without much to show for it. now at the twilight of his career and still getting minutes because of his past?

Thoughts and prayers for Matt Ryan, somehow went from a bad situation to an even worse one this year :lol: :sick:

At this point in the season, Hurts definitely has a legit MVP case imo. Didn't realize he only had 3 picks to go with like 30 total TD's.

Him, Mahomes, the 2 best WR's and Parsons are probably the best candidates rn

At this point in the season, Hurts definitely has a legit MVP case imo. Didn't realize he only had 3 picks to go with like 30 total TD's.

Him, Mahomes, the 2 best WR's and Parsons are probably the best candidates rn
Joe Brr gotta be in there too

Joe Brr gotta be in there too
He's definitely been balling lately and he's having a very lowkey great season even with Chase missing time but I think the slow start is gonna penalize him. The award always seems to end up with the guys with the strongest records.

He's definitely been balling lately and he's having a very lowkey great season even with Chase missing time but I think the slow start is gonna penalize him. The award always seems to end up with the guys with the strongest records.
Nah that’s completely fair. After the first few weeks he’s been lights out and has played a really tough schedule, with head to head matchups with Mahomes and one coming with Allen. I think Hurts probably get it though even though Mahomes has played the best IMO.

Holy **** it all comes full circle of 49ers pickup Baker :lol: all the off-season fiasco with jimmy and baker and they end up with Baker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom