NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy for Hurts, but he has a picture of himself patting himself on the back?
I take it as his OU self telling his younger Alabama self to keep his head up after getting benched for Tua in the national championship.

What does that doctor know?

Hope Tua doesn’t listen to him. He needs to do his own research a la Kyrie Irving
He's one the leading doctors in regards to the brain. That concussion movie will Smith did is based off him.

Reactions: DLF
Now that we're four weeks into the season, here's my Hot Seat list:

The Hottest Seat
Matt Rhule (Panthers) - On the hottest of all seats.
Dennis Allen (Saints)
Ron Rivera (Commanders)
Dan Campbell (Lions) - The Lions are playing tough, but he might not be the coach who turns them around.

Warming Up
Josh McDaniels (Raiders)
Todd Bowles (Buccaneers) - Someone is gonna take the fall for Tom.
Lovie Smith (Texans)
Nathaniel Hackett (Broncos)
John Harbaugh (Ravens)
Frank Reich (Colts)
Kilff Kingsbury (Cardinals)
Mike Tomlin (Steelers) - Their next four games are brutal and this could be the season where it all falls apart.
Bill Belichick (Patriots) - You never know.

Belichick would be forced to resign or retire he’d never be fired. Same thing though.

Interesting that you say Dan Campbell… hmmm… :lol:

The Hottest Seat
Dennis Allen (Saints)
Ron Rivera (Commanders)
Dan Campbell (Lions) - The Lions are playing tough, but he might not be the coach who turns them around.

Warming Up
Josh McDaniels (Raiders)
Lovie Smith (Texans)
John Harbaugh (Ravens)
Frank Reich (Colts)
Mike Tomlin (Steelers) - Their next four games are brutal and this could be the season where it all falls apart.

This is cool. :smokin

I think Allen and Campbell should be switched with Kliff and Lovie. Kliff because he's buns and the wheels are about to fall off for 'Zona and Lovie for no fault of his own, but due to the instability of that franchise.

Bowles in between seats just because if Tom retires then TB probably goes a new direction.

Tomlin and Bill, no way...Harbaugh maybe.

Saleh, Taylor, Arthur and Staley should be in there...seats will only get hotter and hotter..Staley will be gone before next season.

I am surprised by their start that’s all I say it’s crazy to me, but even with last week’s performance at GB they aren’t scoring a ton at all.

The Lions and by virtue Campbell are 1-3 and I like him but they probably want to be close to .500 this year.

The Hottest Seat
Dennis Allen (Saints)
Ron Rivera (Commanders)

Warming Up
Josh McDaniels (Raiders)
Lovie Smith (Texans)
John Harbaugh (Ravens)
Frank Reich (Colts)
The Texans aren’t firing Lovie after one year after firing their coach last year after one year.

The Texans aren’t firing Lovie after one year after firing their coach last year after one year.

Lovie is a fill-in just like the coach was last year. If someone much better is interested then HOU would go in that direction minus giving them full roster/gm authority

michael-jackson.gif

Lovie is a fill-in just like the coach was last year. If someone much better is interested then HOU would go in that direction minus giving them full roster/gm authority
They’re not giving anyone else gm authority. They wanted Caserio for years. After all the flack they caught for firing a minority coach after one year, they’re not going to do that two years in a row. That would make the Texans a least desirable landing spot for any coach.

They’re not giving anyone else gm authority. They wanted Caserio for years. After all the flack they caught for firing a minority coach after one year, they’re not going to do that two years in a row. That would make the Texans a least desirable landing spot for any coach.

That's why they went with Lovie. :lol:

No one wanted that job because they promised it to McCown, among other things...Lovie just wanted another way in and to Houston was another token black hire. I wouldn't be so adamant. That franchise as stable as a newborn deer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom