NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too late for you to hop on over.

1664945128505.gif

That's why they went with Lovie. :lol:

No one wanted that job because they promised it to McCown, among other things...Lovie just wanted another way in and to Houston was another token black hire. I wouldn't be so adamant. That franchise as stable as a newborn deer.
The firing was also around the time of the Flores interview rounds/lawsuit so the optics were already not good. Lovie was already on the Texans staff so it was easy to pivot to him. If any coach there is on the hot seat it’s Pep Hamilton. Davis Mills has regressed in his system.

The firing was also around the time of the Flores interview rounds/lawsuit so the optics were already not good. Lovie was already on the Texans staff so it was easy to pivot to him. If any coach there is on the hot seat it’s Pep Hamilton. Davis Mills has regressed in his system.

Pep Hamilton following the Norm Chow trajectory for sure. :lol:

I assume Lovie gets the full year, wasn’t like expectations were high down there and as 651akathepaul 651akathepaul no wanted the job

feel for pep, hope he gets a shot at a better situation

but gotta assume changes are coming whenever new QB comes in

Lovie will definitely get the full year this year and next. Agree with g-time g-time , if anything pep is gone after this year. Mills is not a franchise qb at all. Never was. Mid-tier at best but hes regressed this year after getting a better oline and that’s not saying much either. Houston always has been a crappy organization from top to bottom AND IM A FAN! They’ve shown flashes of greatness throughout the years but horrible management breaks it apart

Pep has done himself no favors. From play calling to personnel decisions.

i wonder if this is a joe brady situation where you cant really kill the guy

looking at the standings and stuff that is happening I’d assume changes are coming in carolina, New Orleans and/or Washington

also Denver is high

Dennis Allen ain’t even close to being fired…If anything there’s gonna be a change at OC

Old man hoody definitely led the way on this way before the young guys hopped on the wave too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom