NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherm gonna be throwing jabs all night

1665000593500.gif

Now that we're four weeks into the season, here's my Hot Seat list:

The Hottest Seat
Matt Rhule (Panthers) - On the hottest of all seats.
Dennis Allen (Saints)
Ron Rivera (Commanders)
Dan Campbell (Lions) - The Lions are playing tough, but he might not be the coach who turns them around.

Warming Up
Josh McDaniels (Raiders)
Todd Bowles (Buccaneers) - Someone is gonna take the fall for Tom.
Lovie Smith (Texans)
Nathaniel Hackett (Broncos)
John Harbaugh (Ravens)
Frank Reich (Colts)
Kilff Kingsbury (Cardinals)
Mike Tomlin (Steelers) - Their next four games are brutal and this could be the season where it all falls apart.
Bill Belichick (Patriots) - You never know.

Take out Dennis Allen and Dan Campbell from the hottest seat and add Frank Reich.

Tomlin, Harbaugh and Belichick are teflon at this point so they shouldn't be in the warming up category IMO.

i knew that guy was gonna pursue legal action after getting hit. I wonder if he has any grounds to even push forward with it tho - don’t fans come agree to anything if they charge the field
Although it’s bull**** this would even get any attention considering what he was doing, I think an argument can be made.

Yes he shouldn’t have been on the field. So now it’s the security/law enforcements job to safely apprehend him without any force, unless absolutely necessary. You can argue getting tackled by a professional football player isn’t necessary. Bobby Wagner is not security :lol:

Although it’s bull**** this would even get any attention considering what he was doing, I think an argument can be made.

Yes he shouldn’t have been on the field. So now it’s the security/law enforcements job to safely apprehend him without any force, unless absolutely necessary. You can argue getting tackled by a professional football player isn’t necessary. Bobby Wagner is not security :lol:
Not to mention the professionally trained tackler has equipment on :rofl:

odell should sign with packers, match made in heaven for him.....and If it goes well def think they pay him.....also chiefs could be a good spot

is he even running yet? might not be ready until 6 weeks from now

odell should sign with packers, match made in heaven for him.....and If it goes well def think they pay him.....also chiefs could be a good spot

is he even running yet? might not be ready until 6 weeks from now

Not a packer fan at all but i can see him joining rodgers. Pack need a big target and sure hands until Doubs gets more reps & seasoned. Cobb is alright but obviously aging & durability questions come arise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom