NFL Sunday Ticket: is it worth it?

Whats up NT?

Long story short: I am moving to Manhattan this weekend, and am a die-hard Patriots fan, and would rather not watch any of the NFL season than only have my two options be between the Jets and the Giants. What I was wondering for NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers, is it worth it? Can you watch your teams game in full or is like the red-zone channel which I am not a huge fna of.

Also, I know this is only done with DirecTV, do any other cable providers provide any type of full NFL converage on out or market games.

Any insight is appreciated and thanks in advance.

well I know with directv if you wait to get new service they will give you the sunday ticket for free as a gift. And if you are a current customer and you move your service they will give it to you as a gift with some premium channels. Its worth it if it free that's just me I prefer the nba league pass 6 months worth of games for $100 bucks less
pimp.gif
but if you like the pats that bad then yeah.

BTW BOOO I hate the Patriots Im a colts fan
laugh.gif

haha thanks for the info. i will def. ask them about that. nothing better than free.

my roommate is actually from indy and has worked for peyton manning's foundation, so i can only imagine the future wars that will be held in the apartment.

It's worth it imo i've had it the past 3 seasons and no complaints.. it's a tad pricey but you get all the games and if you have FF teams then its
pimp.gif

No.

You get every game, in full, in standard definition. That's a *%$%@#$ ripoff considering the games are broadcast in HD by default... you want the games in HD you have to add "SuperFan," that's another $100 over the course of the season. Living in Manhattan (i'm assuming NY, not KS) money may not be a thing, but if you're gonna be on a budget the "Sunday Ticket" is not your best bet.

I'd suggest finding a stream online, and syncing that from your computer to the TV.

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

haha thanks for the info. i will def. ask them about that. nothing better than free.

my roommate is actually from indy and has worked for peyton manning's foundation, so i can only imagine the future wars that will be held in the apartment.

I have had directv for 9 years now and their customer service is on point. I know the sunday ticket is free with the movers connection program because I used it last year.

for me it wouldnt be worth it cause I only miss like 3-4 Cowboy games a year living in AZ.

and durin those games, it gives me and my friends a chance to hang out at Buffalo wild wings to watch the game...

If I was living in an area that my favorite team DIDNT play in, I would certainly buy the Sunday Ticket. Since they do, the NFL Redzone channel is all you really need....and its free with the package I already have.

If youre team is out of your market, its worth every penny.

Its really not that much more expensive if you work out the usual DTV promotions for it. I had ALL Premium channels with deluxe package for 6 months by only paying for Ticket and Superfan, Im actually paying more now that the deal is done.

Sunday Ticket is a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

i hope so cause the raiders finally have a decent qb but if next seasons like last season im downgrading and its back to watching the texans miss game winning field goals

Other option is to set up a slingbox at a friend or parents house in New England.
I just go to bars all day sunday though so I can see the Patriots and every other game.

Back
Top Bottom