NFL Week 10 in Review...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaep takes way too many sacks and he targets his primary receiver on the play and doesn't seem to be able to switch targets

He's def regressed this year; looked incredible week one and since then it's been a mess

AFC opening for nice for Gang Green...Winslow/Santonio back next week as well, can't drop this one but games coming off bye weeks are always tricky.

Raiders:

Pryor did everything you could do to lose a game.

Rashard Jennings :pimp: good bye Darren McFragile

Raiders D had a pretty good comeback game

Other:

Colin Kaepernick is so overrated! Dude has all the weapons and didn't even throw over 100 yards yesterday :lol:

Pryor is never gonna be a franchise NFL QB; he never learned to be a passer at any level and not exactly easy to learn at the highest level

Last edited:
I didn't say what was said in Statis's quote for the record. Those were his words.

I thought Kaep was the 2nd coming...
hell nah i had a feeling dude wouldnt be all that.never be impressed with a player after one good year. 
I was being sarcastic.

This is incredibly comical coming from a Packer fan. Kap has some serious improvements to make but if he played he Packers every game, everyone would consider him the best QB in the NFL.

Colin Kaepernick is so overrated! Dude has all the weapons and didn't even throw over 100 yards yesterday :lol:

And where the hell are all the weapons are you speaking of? Not condoning Kaps play yesterday because it was beyond atrocious. But weapons? Our number one weapon got hurt in the first quarter. Manningham was playing in his first game back since serious injury and was incredibly rusty. That just leaves Boldin. Failing to see "all the weapons" that you speak of.

Last edited:

I thought Kaep was the 2nd coming...
hell nah i had a feeling dude wouldnt be all that.never be impressed with a player after one good year. 
I was being sarcastic.
This is incredibly comical coming from a Packer fan. Kap has some serious improvements to make but if he played he Packers every game, everyone would consider him the best QB in the NFL.
Ummm.. 2 games is the sample size... And who my team is doesn't matter because after that Pack game week 1 people were talking about "ohhhhh Kaep can be the best ever!!!!"

Yea he tore up the Packers twice, good for him but hes nowhere near where his hype at the beginning of this year would have lead you to believe.

season's done. but keenum :smokin
Schaub looking like a fool on the sideline once again.. with his helmet on praying for an injury on keenum :smh:
Andre's 2nd td pass was too nice. :smokin [GIF anyone?]
hope foster has a speedy and healthy recovery. we will need him next season :smokin
swearinger was wild on the field. can't wait to see what he can do in the future.
only thing that i was really mad about was losing my bet on them.

Kaep, RGIII, and other "running" QBs are just gimmicks and dont work in the NFL. Coaches are too smart and the players are too talented for a running QB to be successful long term. Cam is playing a lot better because his pocket presence is a whole lot better. Name me one running QB that has won a Super Bowl? I was just hearing that JAWS making excuses for Kaep because he didnt have Crabtree or Manningham. Well, his running game is stout and Boldin is still there.

Luck, Cam, Wilson > Kaep, RGIII

Kaep, RGIII, and other "running" QBs are just gimmicks and dont work in the NFL. Coaches are too smart and the players are too talented for a running QB to be successful long term. Cam is playing a lot better because his pocket presence is a whole lot better. Name me one running QB that has won a Super Bowl? I was just hearing that JAWS making excuses for Kaep because he didnt have Crabtree or Manningham. Well, his running game is stout and Boldin is still there.

Kaep and RG3 are great passers when they're at their best too. They're not simply "running QBs" like Pryor.

Texans
- *toilet flush* And there's the season. Seeing what Keenum is doing with the ball is bittersweet, knowing that had Schaub not gotten injured, Keenum would still be on the scout squad and Schaub would still be throwing pick sixes and not being benched
- Derek Newton is a terrible RT, whether he hasnt recovered from his surgery, or straight up regression, he's awful. First play of the game you're behind the DE and getting your QB blown up Smh.
- Andre continuing to show he ain't dead, and just needs a more than competent QB to get him the ball
- Defense shown a lot of heart, but the run D wore thin, and the secondary gave up their usual two to three critical conversions. Loved what I saw from Swearinger though, and Watt did all he could to change the game

Seahawks
- Marshawn come up huge, loved seeing him run all over the Falcons
- Golden Tate is either auditioning for other teams, or hoping for a good resign. Whatever it is, hope he keeps doing it.
- Browner injury :/
- Loved seeing the defense actually cover instead of solely going for big hits
- Kearse making Rice's eventual departure go smoothly.
- Almost Percy time :pimp:

The League
- Bengals should've finished the job. The grins on their faces at the coin toss were :rofl:
- Loved seeing the full on dump on the Cowboys pants. I could smell it straight from the tv screen
- McCown looks oddly good. He may trick a team into a big deal
- Green Bay :rolleyes
- sucks for the homies Cali cardo and Rome about the Falcons season. And Natijima Najinkazma. Not anybody else though

Last edited:
I don't think Cam's bad but he hasn't been impressive. He's gotta top 3 defense on his team and has played bad teams.

2013 stats
13 TDs, 8 INTs, 62% pct, 1900 passing yards. These are backup numbers. Alex Smith seems like a pretty good comparison to me

You absolutely cannot be serious with this. Posting these stats alone shows me you have not watched a single down of Carolina Panther football outside of possibly the shellacking they put on the Giants.

You can CLEARLY tell who watched that game yesterday and who just read the box score.

You can say he hasn't impressed you this year (which is idiotic for anyone to say) but to post half of his stats and then compare him to Alex ******g Smith? Jesus :lol:

Kaep and RG3 are great passers when they're at their best too. They're not simply "running QBs" like Pryor.

No denying that they can throw the ball. I'm just stating the obvious. They can out run college athletes, but they cant out run professional athletes being dictated by schemes specifically for them to run out of the pocket. On top of it, Kaep has a coach that was a former QB, so to keep giving him excuses is asinine.

Mike Vick had one of the most powerful arms in the league, but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and was always intent on running like the latter.

Steve Young.

So, about your argument...

When Cam was putting up big numbers and the defense was losing at the end of game, people blamed him.
Now he's managing the game better with and the defense is dominating, people blame Cam for not putting big numbers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom