NFL Week 10 in Review...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always calm champ, but thanks for caring.  You can be alright when you want to be. 

Kaep was 15/23 for 167 yards and 2 touchdowns against the Rams this year.  You call that incompetent??

first and foremost , i said "for the most part" . you are right , he had a very good game against them this year , but his performance against them last year in St. Louis was lousy

This thing with Kaepernick is gonna swing too far the other way and once he has a good game everyone will be like "Told you so!" yet again...

He's a good player.  He's in his second year starting and having a down stretch, it's nbd.  Plus Greg Roman isn't exactly letting him loose out there.

Glad to see there is at least 1 open and honest Seahawks fan on here.  We need more like you champ, keep up the good work. 

:rofl:

I'm always calm champ, but thanks for caring.  You can be alright when you want to be. 

Kaep was 15/23 for 167 yards and 2 touchdowns against the Rams this year.  You call that incompetent??
first and foremost , i said "for the most part" . you are right , he had a very good game against them this year , but his performance against them last year in St. Louis was lousy
So you combine a vague statement "for the most part" with a definite (Rams) and expect that to hold weight?   In the 2nd matchup against the Rams in St. Louis last year he was 21/32 for 208 passing and rushed for 84 yards with a key drop by his receiver Delanie Walker that could have won the game late.  What about that performance last year in St. Louis "for the most part
eyes.gif
" was "lousy" champ??

all of you who rank russ wilson over andrew luck are delirious... yes he looked awful on sunday, but it just wasnt him it was the whole colts team and not to mention luck was getting harrassed all game by the rams front four. but first name russell last name wilson is a beast though!

all of you who rank russ wilson over andrew luck are delirious... yes he looked awful on sunday, but it just wasnt him it was the whole colts team and not to mention luck was getting harrassed all game by the rams front four. but first name russell last name wilson is a beast though!

I don't think anybody thinks RW3 is more skilled and talented than Luck. But Wilson is having a better year than Luck.

Check the stats dawg.

I wouldn't get into that argument though, too early to make any declarations either way. Obviously Andrew Luck is an incredible package at QB for the future.

Check the stats dawg.

I wouldn't get into that argument though, too early to make any declarations either way. Obviously Andrew Luck is an incredible package at QB for the future.

STATS? seahawks played 10 games already this year, colts only have played 9... DAWG

I don't think anybody thinks RW3 is more skilled and talented than Luck. But Wilson is having a better year than Luck.

his team is having a better year then lucks team, but he isnt having a better year then luck...

Last edited:
Check the stats dawg.

STATS? seahawks played 10 games already this year, colts only have played 9... DAWG

Completion %, passer rating, yap are independent of games played.

I'm not getting into this though.

Last edited:
lions might steal the division.

flynn to right the ship in green bay :nerd:

bears cant just put it together

vikings nice w

foles gots the eagles rollin

giants ready for a playoff run :nerd:

skins :smh:

cowboys :smh: . 40 1st downs

falcons are done.

saints have a decent d

the panthers front 7 :x . they are coming together at the right time.

bucs with the w. lets build on this.

seattle moving along.

niners inconsistent

zona working on it

rams! any given sunday.

colts just had a bad game. they will be ok.

texans trying to turn the corner.

titans lulz

jags good first win

bills still have a ways to go.

dolphins rushing :x

pitt and balt still in it.

cinci needs to win those division games.

raiders look lost

chargers played a good game.

broncos o-line :smh:
clady is missed. get well peyton and champ.

Completion %, passer rating, yap are independent of games played.

I'm not getting into this though.

ok then case keenum is having the best year overall if you want to say games played doesnt matter...

the difference between 9 games played and 10 games played is a similar enough sample size to make those judgements. comparing that 9-10 to case keenum's 3 games is silly. you know better.

So you combine a vague statement "for the most part" with a definite (Rams) and expect that to hold weight?   In the 2nd matchup against the Rams in St. Louis last year he was 21/32 for 208 passing and rushed for 84 yards with a key drop by his receiver Delanie Walker that could have won the game late.  What about that performance last year in St. Louis "for the most part :rolleyes " was "lousy" champ??

honest question -- did you watch the game ?

he gave up a bad safety after running back 10+ yards (the ball was on the 17 yard line) into the end zone and getting an intentional grounding penalty , then gave up a bad fumble on an overthrown pitch that resulted in a recovery for a TD . both of those mistakes immediately resulted in 10 points and allowed the Rams to tie the game

you really thought that was a good performance from him ? if so we have very different ideas of what good quarterbacking is

So you combine a vague statement "for the most part" with a definite (Rams) and expect that to hold weight?   In the 2nd matchup against the Rams in St. Louis last year he was 21/32 for 208 passing and rushed for 84 yards with a key drop by his receiver Delanie Walker that could have won the game late.  What about that performance last year in St. Louis "for the most part
eyes.gif
" was "lousy" champ??
honest question -- did you watch the game ?

he gave up a bad safety after running back 10+ yards (the ball was on the 17 yard line) into the end zone and getting an intentional grounding penalty , then gave up a bad fumble on an overthrown pitch that resulted in a recovery for a TD . both of those mistakes immediately resulted in 10 points and allowed the Rams to tie the game

you really thought that was a good performance from him ? if so we have very different ideas of what good quarterbacking is
Yes I did watch the game, which is why I was quick to respond to your comment and remembered that dropped touchdown pass to Delanie Walker.  I never said it was a "good" performance, but I certainly wouldn't say it was "lousy" as you attested to, key word "lousy" champ.  

Yes I did watch the game, which is why I was quick to respond to your comment and remembered that dropped touchdown pass to Delanie Walker.  I never said it was a "good" performance, but I certainly wouldn't say it was "lousy" as you attested to, key word "lousy" champ.  

yeah i thought it was lousy . you dont , which is fine . just a difference of opinion

I've been saying he's overrated. He was on the cover of every magazine in the offseason :lol:

so I guess every time peyton or tb12 had a stretch of "poor" outings despite winning 5 in a row, they must be overrated.

there are some straight up morons on this board. kaep set the bar high last year and hasn't met the expectations set for him this year. but correct me if I'm wrong: there's a whole lot of football yet to be played and many more opportunities for kaep and the offense to right themselves. I'm not worried about it. shhhheessh, I can't believe some people..a team loses a close game after winning 5 in a row and people acting like they're overrated? jesus h christ.

Last edited:
jumpmanfromdabay, we'll ask for your opinion when you root for a team that can get more than a one-game winning streak going.

tell me why the sports radio station in the bay area has such a hard time finding the silver lining for the raiders that they've resorted to saying "the raiders'quest for .500"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom