NFL Week 11 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 11...

-Looks like the Cowboys will have to be the one to put an end to the Giants season.

-Packers season isn't over.

-Geno looked lost.

-No more excuses for Matt Ryan. He was and always will be an average QB.

-Thanks for not coaching award goes to Jim Schwartz.

-Bigger step back? Kap or RG3? I'd say RG3 but Kap doesn't even look like a starter out there.

-I was actually surprised by the Chiefs performance last night. Didn't expect it to even be that close.

-Who gets the 2nd wild card spot in the AFC?

S4L's Top 5
1. Broncos
2. Seahawks
3. Chiefs
4. Saints
5. Patriots

Jets have zero identity . ive never seen a team this far into the season look so good one weak and so horrific the next . that stat about geno have 16 out of the team's 17 turnovers :x

the game tonight between my pats and panthers should be a good one . i wont be able to watch it until tuesday evening (traveling) , so yall wont see or hear from me for a few days :lol:

Broncos with a definitive win at home . not surprised about the W , but thought the Chiefs D would look more impressive

niners are still a good team regardless of not getting that "signature win" yet so far this year . for everyone talking **** about them , i doubt you'd want to run into them in the playoffs

Bills on the low have one of the best home field advantages in the league

Falcons and Texans :smh: i honestly do not understand how both these teams are so trash . Kubiak needs to be fired ASAP

said it before the season started -- Ravens will not make the playoffs

are the Cards slyly going to make the playoffs :nerd:

The Chiefs have no shot at the Super Bowl if they have to play Denver or NE in the playoffs. The offense cant keep up.

Jets ******g suck :lol:

I enjoy watching Kaep and his blowhard coach take L's . They will finish third in their division.

NYG :smh:

Peyton looks so wobbly and old out there IMO. He wont last.

If the Pats go down and win BIG tonight, they are SB favorites IMO.

Raiders:
-Rashard Jennings was running wild :pimp:
-Matt McGloin what a debut :wow: :pimp:
-The Defense Played exceptional
-Lamarr Houston is a beast

-denver's offensive line came up huge
-they came up short, but nice 4th qtr rally from washington... that last throw by RG3 though :x
- :wow: at the weather & delay in chicago... good game though
-mccown has been doing a nice job filling in for cutler
-the lions fake :wow: :rofl: :rofl:
-bengals in that 2nd qtr :wow:
-percy harvin returning & making some big plays
-nice INT for pierre-paul
-geno :x
-schaub & andre :nerd:

Eagles
- the home losing streak is FINALLY over thank goodness
- Nick Foles keeps playing like this and he's got a future here next season
- how bout that play from the front 7, beat RG3 up all game and forced turnovers. Demeco Ryans and Connor Barwin have been incredible
- Lesean McCoy made everyone on that defense look like a fool all day long, then stole two TD's from his own teammates :D
- alone at the top in first place with a bye week coming and burying the Skins feels very good

Everyone Else
- DC radio is KILLING RG3 and all the coaches :smokin, special teams coach should have never been allowed to enter the team bus. All those punts they allowed to drop were AWFUL. Why not put Santana Moss back there?
- thought Drew Brees' head was about to pop off like a champagne cork yesterday, good win for them. 49ers continue to look garbage on offense :x
- Packers are done barring A-Rod being back next week
- Lions what in the blue hell was that fake field goal?! and Megatron getting SHUT OUT for the entire second half :smh:
- Cardinals could sneak into a wild card spot
- can't give Geno that "rookie" excuse all the time, the turnovers he makes are just incredibly stupid
- Dolphins have the ugliest wins of any team in the league
- what are the Falcons gaining by still starting Matt Ryan?
- Seahawks Usain Bolting the division at the moment, last thing anyone in the NFC wants for the playoffs, Percy looked great already
- Chiefs Broncos game went exactly as expected, damn near every time the top defense matches up with the top offense they get picked apart
- Andre Johnson seems like he wants out of Houston :nerd: (got plenty of room over in Philly :tongue:)

this was the first theft McCoy had on the day
mccoyflagthief.gif

Last edited:
- Another nice win. Giants defense has been playing pretty good the last few games after looking like trash. Big game next week. Cowboys had the division handed to them and they still can't get it together. You never what your gonna get from either team but it'll be a entertaining game for sure.

- KC's defense played really good the first half but of course Alex Smith couldn't do anything and eventually Peyton and Denver's run game made some plays to take it. KC has a great defense and run game but they have weak link at QB.

- Just when you start praising the Lions :lol: :smh:

- Free Andre Johnson

- 9ers shoulda won that game. Kaep 31passes for 127 yards... You're better than that.

- After seeing more from Nick Foles I have to give him his credit. He looks very sharp. It's over Mike.

No reason to wonder why the Lions lack discipline.

Schiano called one of the greatest IDGAF games in recent memory.

No reason to wonder why the Lions lack discipline.

Schiano called one of the greatest IDGAF games in recent memory.

His comments in the post game presser were funny as well. :lol:

Hate the term, but dude is the embodiment of "YOLO" in the NFL coaching ranks.

*edit*

my post was in reference to Schwartz....I read quickly and now see that you were talking about Schiano.

Last edited:
Seahawks:

-Russell Wilson continues to play incredibly.  We're a whole different team with an actual O-Line.

-Percy...  Yeahhh

-Geno Smith plays a lot like Mark Sanchez at times.  Which I didn't think was possible.  Jets are who we thought they were though, an 8-8 team.  They're still blowing away people's preseason expectations, so let's not get too rustled.

-Buffalo does indeed have a great homefield advantage.  and E.J. looked really good out there.

-Chiefs are definitely who we thought they were.  Alex Smith is bad.  I wish there were some Chief fans on this board to brag to, oh well.

-As inconsistent as they are, I'm calling the AFC North for the Bengals.  Browns and Ravens are crap.  Steelers don't have what it takes.

GMEN! can't wait for sunday i know we going to spank the cowgirls and take 1st place

Kap,texans,natty ice and chiefs i never believed them these teams are FRAUDS sorry for the reality check

russell is too but the defense and crowd carries this franchise 

- its funny seeing the different responses to dez and andre's sideline blowup.

- special salute to mmg. Called out chester all week for not posting when his teams lost then didnt post when his team lost. A1 troll job.

Last edited:
-As inconsistent as they are, I'm calling the AFC North for the Bengals.  Browns and Ravens are crap.  Steelers don't have what it takes.

Considering they have the most talent in the division and hold a 3 game lead, that is a pretty safe bet :lol:

Post your observations from Week 11...

-No more excuses for Matt Ryan. He was and always will be an average QB.

- been trying to tell yall cats for years. dude is middle of the pack good. average as hell.

- lions, houston, Atl, Tampa coaches will be let go at the end of the year.
- schabb is done.
- who was the third corner that was guarding Bey Bey last night, who thought that gameplan was ok?
- KC wont go far with Alex.
- i feel for Kaep dude is in a bad situation and it will only get back when Crabby comes back. never should have let dalaney walker walk.
- Percy back is, line is healthy Seahawks are just plain scary if Rice didnt go down man ol man
- Dalton is buttcheecks.

We need Rodgers sooner or later. But we are still only a game back of the north. But Rodgers or not, if the defense doesn't play better, we won't win anything with or without Rodgers.

Considering they have the most talent in the division and hold a 3 game lead, that is a pretty safe bet :lol:

it's really only a 2.5 game lead. i absolutely HATE getting my hopes up, but pittsburgh plays them one more time this season so we could still feasibly take the division if we miraculously start winning. the bengals have a tougher schedule the rest of the way too so it COULD happen.

i honestly thought megatron was going to break that record for most receiving yards in a game at halftime. it is absolutely unbelievable that stafford went 3 for 16 for like 35 yards in the 2nd half after having 362 yards at halftime. i wish i could have been in that locker room at halftime.

i have peyton on my fantasy team, but i was hoping the chiefs could shut him down in the 2nd half. really wanted to see a game that came down to the last couple plays.

Amazing adjustment by the D in the 2nd half. Division is out of reach (IMO) but apparently the WC is not. That is a sad commentary on the AFC

Back
Top Bottom