NFL Week 13 In Review...

NewEngland_logo_0.jpg

Couldn't be happier as a Jets fan than to finally see Sanchez benched. It was about time.

Agreed. And if you disagree, please state why...don't just show me a goddamn picture of JJ Watt :lol:
I've already said he's the best Linebacker...that's not enough.

Best LB, yes, I'd take that. Overall best defensive player, I'm taking JJ Watt.

More tackles, more sacks (barely), same amount of TFL, and all those PD (15) which 5 have turned into INT's.

His impact alone allows our LB and secondary to play differently. Von and Smith are having great years as well, but they have one job to do, rush the QB but JJ Watt has such a bigger impact at the LOS. He plays the run, he plays with control and knows when to lay off and go for the deflection, etc.

As I said, best LB, I'd take Miller, but at the premium position of 3-4 DE, we haven't seen anyone in JJ Watt's realm in a while.

Yeah....so......Von Miller might be the best defensive player in football right now.
perhaps because of injuries this season but healthy you can make a case for

JJ WATTS

ALDON SMITH

TERELL SUGGS

D'QWELL JACKSON

JULIUS PEPPERS

CLAY MATTHEWS

HALOTI NGATA

JASON PIERRE PAUL

DEMARCUS WARE

DARELLE REVIS

being as good or a little better when healthy

Welp.

NFC east :lol:

Giants come out like females week after week.

Some weeks they are flawless, other weeks they are :lol:

They slow down the RG3 Offense ( points wise ) and couldnt get it together on their side :smh:

Remaining Skins schedule and this could get real interesting.....

^true, the Patriots would be stopping Houston 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I guess Houston must be doing something right for everyone to be taking shots :pimp:

sooooo ********....playoffs?
it's looking good for them with the remaining schedule and not so pretty for the cowboys and giants

Back
Top Bottom