NFL Week 15 In Review....(Early edition for the fans....

^^^ I think the NFC is definately up for grabs and with Romo not even able to put his jacket on with his injured hand I would have to put the Packers slightlyahead of the Boys. And theres no hate --- I dislike the cowboys as much as anyone and I think they are playin exceptionally well this year but face it thingsaren't looking good now with Romo having a bad thumb.

^^ thumb is on the throwing hand.

I never knew thumb injury could be serious but I guess thats not the case. Young said something about sometimes it could take 6 months for the pain to go away.Definitely not a good look for the Boys. and our starting center might be hurt too.

BRAD JOHNSON TIIME!!!!!!!!

deadspinhalloffameortonbig.jpg

You've been patiently pacing the sideline, holding clipboards and collecting a paycheck. Cheers!

Originally Posted by truthmain

GUNNA hating on the Vikes because they got a better 1-2 combo than the Jags. Yeah, I said it.

but the jags got a 1-2-3 combo

Tavaris cant touch the way Gerrard is playing

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by truthmain

GUNNA hating on the Vikes because they got a better 1-2 combo than the Jags. Yeah, I said it.

but the jags got a 1-2-3 combo

Tavaris cant touch the way Gerrard is playing

That is very true.

The Vikings are hot. But if you stop their running game, you will win the game. It's happened more than once this year. No reason to believe itcan't/won't happen again.

Skins will put 10 in the box vs. the Vikes
laugh.gif
....you HAVE to make Travaris throw the ball....he makes Rex Grossman look like the second coming of Dan Marino

8 in the box....laron landry playing 30 yards back just in case AD or Taylor breaks loose.

Back
Top Bottom