NFL Week 16 In Review...

Oh look, it's you. Following me around and keeping your journal of NT posts from years ago, about all you're good for. Me and Finns go at each other on here and on Twitter all the time. I fail to see what this has to do with you outside your unhealthy obsession for me.

I want to hear what he has to say. Dude hardly ever posts in the WIR and he pops up out of nowhere last week to demand respect, when less than a month ago he wanted everyone fired.

Last edited:
Why do you care? You're always trying to be above trolling and all for [ actual football discussion and discourse] when people are going at you or the Texans.

Meanwhile you take swipes at everyone else. But just to show how ***** made you keep it you only go after the people everyone else in NT S&T go after (Shoes, finns, LarryDavid, MMG, me,etc).

Shouldn't you be memorizing what happened in 2008 so you can try and use it in your defense but your defense is as good as the 2013 Bears

the bears are horrible.

the lions are doing everything to hand the division to the packers.

rodgers in the cut like 'soon'.

i want romo to ball out on sunday but my gut says the eagles pull it off. firing on all cylinders.

saints look soft when up against a good d. 4 possible teams with top d's heading to playoffs in the nfc. cant be good for saints.

lovin the panthers. hard nose football. hope smitty gets back in time. want to see this team in full stride.

niners with the cardinals breathing down their necks. i can see the falcons playing spoiler tonight but expect the 9ers to win.

wish the cardinals get in. would rather have them in than the saints. a fiesty bunch. palmer didnt want to go to the playoffs :smh:

that seattle loss came at the absolute worst time. 2 weeks before the playoffs against the cardinals have the rest of the nfc confident they can go to seattle and win.

rams look like they are on the come up for next year.

ravens got punched in the mouth and didnt do a thing.

bengals can go far if they can be consistent.

if steelers get in does any team want to play them?

brady gawd :smh: this guy taking scrubs on his back and possibly getting a 1st round by.

dolphins :smh: the season on the line and thats what you show...against the bills...snowflake shed a tear after that game.

manning :smokin giving props to marino and brady. happy for moreno. hope wes gets healthy soon. black and decker rollin. franklin needs to lay off all those penalties. von champ wolfe :smh: this team will go as far as the defense takes them. if they win the superbowl manning will have to carry this team along with the offense. i preached health all year but no avail. i cant take another loss like last year.

the chefs :lol:

chargers always playing good football when its too late.

good win by the colts to gain some confidence heading into the playoffs.

Oh look, it's you. Following me around and keeping your journal of NT posts from years ago, about all you're good for. Me and Finns go at each other on here and on Twitter all the time. I fail to see what this has to do with you outside your unhealthy obsession for me.

I want to hear what he has to say. Dude hardly ever posts in the WIR and he pops up out of nowhere last week to demand respect, when less than a month ago he wanted everyone fired.

Yeah, ok. You coud've dm'ed him. But you wanted to make it spectacle. You wanted a legit answer so you start off calling him a clown and ask why isn't he crying? That's legit inquiring, no troll there. And please don't try the indifferent approach. You name drop me just as much (IE las WIR- twice with no provocation). And you're always the one blowing up my inbox.

Why do you care? You're always trying to be above trolling and all for [ actual football discussion and discourse] when people are going at you or the Texans.

Meanwhile you take swipes at everyone else. But just to show how ***** made you keep it you only go after the people everyone else in NT S&T go after (Shoes, finns, LarryDavid, MMG, me,etc).

Shouldn't you be memorizing what happened in 2008 so you can try and use it in your defense but your defense is as good as the 2013 Bears

If the Cowboys win, are you hoping for a brother or sister? legit want to to know to further discuss football. no troll.

Yeah, ok. You coud've dm'ed him. But you wanted to make it spectacle. You wanted a legit answer so you start off calling him a clown and ask why isn't he crying? That's legit inquiring, no troll there. And please don't try the indifferent approach. You name drop me just as much (IE las WIR- twice with no provocation). And you're always the one blowing up my inbox.
If the Cowboys win, are you hoping for a brother or sister? legit want to to know to further discuss football. no troll.

You can't even make a good joke; you should pack it in, your life is pretty pathetic considering you bring up stuff from half a decade ago on people here that even they don't remember

Do you keep a diary of things I've said in the past?

You can't even make a good joke; you should pack it in, your life is pretty pathetic considering you bring up stuff from half a decade ago on people here that even they don't remember

Do you keep a diary of things I've said in the past?

So i remembered something and my life is pathetic, ok. But you're in a different thread, brought it back up out of nowhere, and arguing over it. I dunno about that one.

You got me.

But bottom line, hating Cowboys fans won't bring daddy back. Invest that energy elsewhere.

It wasn't your fault either.

What are you even talking about? My dad lives 20 minutes from me :lol:

you got beat up a lot for playing with Magic Cards didn't you?

Last edited:
-So is Rodgers going to send out another thank you message to Chip Kelly only to turn charmin again on his team?
I've seen QB's play with worse. Don't give me that medical decision BS. If he wanted to play, he'd be out there.

:nerd:

Jus Sayin... I'm not a Cowboy fan or Cowboy hater, but...

Ironic choice of words. :nerd:

-So is Rodgers going to send out another thank you message to Chip Kelly only to turn charmin again on his team?
I've seen QB's play with worse. Don't give me that medical decision BS. If he wanted to play, he'd be out there.
nerd.gif

Jus Sayin... I'm not a Cowboy fan or Cowboy hater, but...

Ironic choice of words.
nerd.gif
That quote finally morphed into a joke.

Post your observations from Week 16...

-So yesterday's game by Romo won't be included in you clowns media created "elimination games"? I thought not.

-So is Rodgers going to send out another thank you message to Chip Kelly only to turn charmin again on his team? I've seen QB's play with worse. Don't give me that medical decision BS. If he wanted to play, he'd be out there.

-Can't beat Seattle at home huh? Invincible? 12th man too much? 13th man is a drug dealer that's about to cost that team their season.

-I don't know who to trust in that AFC. Colts just might be a factor.

-There's going to be a record number of Philly fans next Sunday night. Every team who's done for the season will become one. Raiders, Texans, Giants, Lions, Skins, etc...LOL.

-Steelers winning the final spot would be crazy.

-Flynn didn't trust Jordy in the middle of the field on that last play. He wasn't close enough to the sideline.

-Props to the Dolphins for scoring 0 points with the season on the line.

-Rams should be a decent team next year.

-Told ya'll in that prediction thread, Lions will regret that Stafford contract.

Karma. Romo out for the rest of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
You got me.

But bottom line, hating Cowboys fans won't bring daddy back. Invest that energy elsewhere.

It wasn't your fault either.

What are you even talking about? My dad lives 20 minutes from me :lol:

you got beat up a lot for playing with Magic Cards didn't you?

I doubt it. You got way to offended. But this back and forth is getting stupid. Plus just heard the Romo news.
Feel free to keep making wild reaching assumptions.

blount doing the ray lewis dance after his TD :pimp:

legarrette-blount-mocked-the-ray-lewis-dance1.gif

for the record, he did say after the game that he spoke with ray and asked if ray was cool with him doing the dance :lol:

:smh: Looks like dude is doing Hip Hop Abs, T.O. and Ray are rolling over in their graves

--Colts are now 6-1 against playoff teams. This team is weird. :lol: How you can beat the Chiefs, at their home, when Griff Whalen is your leading receiver is beyond me.

--Cincy has dropped 40+ like 4 times the last month and a half. Another weird team that I have no clue about.

--Joe Flacco and Eli Manning have combined for 45 picks this season. Can they hit 50 next week?

--Speaking of picks, Matt Stafford is a fan of throwing them lately. He's also a fan of not throwing to Megatron.

--Peyton. :pimp: Even though he set the record, he gave props to the GOAT and how amazing that 1984 season was.

“I will enjoy it while it lasts,” the 37-year-old Manning said. “I’m such a fan of the game, a student of the history of the game. So obviously this is a big thing for me. But personally, I feel all these passing records are going to fall. [Tom] Brady will probably break this next year. And you look at the colleges spreading the field and throwing it all over the place, and you see that style being played in the NFL now, and you’re going to see numbers like this happen a lot.

“What I think I amazing is Dan Marino throwing 48 back in ’84. That record lasted for 20 years. That’s amazing to me."

--Chip. :pimp: Would love to see him make the playoffs in his first year.

--There should be no favorites going into the playoffs this year, and it's going to make for some amazing football. Every team is flawed in some way.

Good point on Cincy. They are very hit and miss. When they are on, they look great, when they are off, they look like the old Bengals. Very strange.

As for not throwin to Calvin, pretty sure he was hurt and decoying. 4 targets isn't normal for him at all, but he wasn't even running full routes. I think he was just tryin to help by pullin coverage and nothin more. Maybe I'm wrong, but his knee had him questionable all week long.

Seahawks
- Pitiful offensive effort. Let the Cards throw the clamps on them and never got out of it.
- Not sure why Turbin was even on kickoffs. Don't think I've seen a more embarrassing fumble that was caused by one person.
- The secondary cant blunting all those penalties to the playoffs, especially at home.

That secondary is officiated differently from all others in the league. Half their PIs this season have been questionable, at best. The refs let them play physical, but then call them for lesser/incidental contact. It makes no damn sense. I honestly stopped caring about it because it's been so inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom