NFL Week 3 In Review...

Hard to believe that the Saints are currently #2 in in the league in rushing yards per game! *!$

If Dallas doesn't do well tonight, they'll be #1.

I don't care if it's only been three weeks, I'm sure no one would have expected that. That's the balance on O we've been needing.

Also like the fact the we were able to win by 20 with Brees not putting any points on the board.

Giants are looking PROPER.

Jets have been REALLY impressive and are developing into a top tier team.

******** are Garbage.

Saints are right up there with the G-Men and their defense looks shored up. Drew Brees is a certified LOCK for MVP.

Favre yet again proves the doubters wrong and grabs a win outta his hat

Im starting to get convinced Amobi Okoye is not a pro + we have got to have the worst back 4 in football

Peyton is still a surgeon

Courtland Finnegan is not the man we thought he was

What has happened to Chicago's ground game

McDaniels and Ryan can coach their $*%!'s off

Cowboys ground game...
pimp.gif

With this trio of RBs, Jason Garrett gotta pull his head outta his +!# and continue to get these dudes 30 totes a week...

naw dirk ... lets throw 2 fades on the goal line when we have been running th eball down peoples throats all season ........ smh

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

naw dirk ... lets throw 2 fades on the goal line when we have been running th eball down peoples throats all season ........ smh
laugh.gif
Not sure if you saw in the game thread... But I'mdone defending dude after that...

The first one, fine... Roy got two hands on it, he needs to catch that football... But going right back to it? Ugh.

I love what Marty B brings to the table, but time and place... No need to try and force it there, especially when you're ripping off 8 yards per on theground and dominating a team that thoroughly up front...

- If I was the Cowboys' defensive and/or offensive coordinator(s), they would be Super Bowl favorites right now.

How are the Vikings overrated? They can run the ball whenever they want, Favre can make throws when he has to, Harvin makes plays offensively and on specialteams, and they play great defense. No holes.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Not sure if you saw in the game thread... But I'm done defending dude after that...

The first one, fine... Roy got two hands on it, he needs to catch that football... But going right back to it? Ugh.

I love what Marty B brings to the table, but time and place... No need to try and force it there, especially when you're ripping off 8 yards per on the ground and dominating a team that thoroughly up front...
roll.gif
man i didnt even want to look at the thread during thegame cuz i was flippin out as usual ... ima go back through and see what everyone was talkin about though ...

marty b is the truth but we just cant fit him in yet ... as much as romo goes to witten i think he needs to look for him more often especially in the red zone...

- NFC North is the best division in football
- Saints ground game & defense looking much improved
- Russel
smh.gif
sick.gif

- Bengals could've been 3-0 if not for that week 1 craziness
eek.gif

- Brady still looking a little rusty
- Ravens have an offense now.. They gotta be the favorites in the AFC
- The ********
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Not really... no. I mean, we're all equally mediocre at this point. Watch, the only team which has really shown it can be strong (Vikings) isgoing to get killed by the Packers next week.
Winner of this division will go 10-6 at best.

Trent Checkwards is too scared to throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field. I don't know if he doesn't trust the line or he just enjoys 5 yardpasses to Fred.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Trent Checkwards is too scared to throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field. I don't know if he doesn't trust the line or he just enjoys 5 yard passes to Fred.
Their o-line is absolute trash... with that said he needs to take some shots down field.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Not really... no. I mean, we're all equally mediocre at this point. Watch, the only team which has really shown it can be strong (Vikings) is going to get killed by the Packers next week.

Yea, wait until around Week 6 or 7 and we'll have a better gauge on which division is the best.

its still early in the season but... colts / balt week 11 i believe will be for home field advantage ...

JAKE

the panthers are dysfunctional
smh.gif

eli playing like a top 5 qb ... jacobs is not running well this yr so far

colts need a running game

**+! my life for starting jonathan stewart over tashard choice...all i needed was 6 points...

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Not really... no. I mean, we're all equally mediocre at this point. Watch, the only team which has really shown it can be strong (Vikings) is going to get killed by the Packers next week.

GO PACKERS
pimp.gif
im still salty about that win last week
frown.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Statis22

Courtland Finnegan is not the man we thought he was
Cortland Finnegan is exactly who we thought he was.
truth, someone thought he was good?
Who was that Titans fan that kept sayin he was top 3 CB in the league
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

wasn't only the titans fans...

[table][tr][td]2009 Power Rankings: Week 4[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]RK (LW)[/td] [td]TEAM[/td] [td]REC[/td] [td]COMMENT[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]1 (1)[/td] [td]Ravens[/td] [td]3-0-0[/td] [td]They've got a great defense and an offense averaging 34 points per game. (Chadiha)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]2 (3)[/td] [td]Colts[/td] [td]3-0-0[/td] [td]The Colts seem to be in their traditional early season form, which means they are hard to beat.(Kuharsky)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]3 (2)[/td] [td]Giants[/td] [td]3-0-0[/td] [td]The Giants stay ahead of their long injury list by winning. (Clayton)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]4 (7)[/td] [td]Saints[/td] [td]3-0-0[/td] [td]They're 2-0 on the road and have four of their next five games at home. (Sando)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]5 (5)[/td] [td]Vikings[/td] [td]3-0-0[/td] [td]Brett Favre has lived up to the hype so far. (Chadiha)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]6 (
glasses.gif
[/td] [td]Jets[/td] [td]3-0-0[/td] [td]The Jets team that beat the Titans on Sunday might have more staying power than the 8-3 Jets that beat Tennessee in 2008. (Clayton)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]7 (10)[/td] [td]Patriots[/td] [td]2-1-0[/td] [td]Tom Brady might not have his offense in sync yet, but you can see it's coming. (Clayton)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]8 (4)[/td] [td]Falcons[/td] [td]2-1-0[/td] [td]You know the Falcons have made progress when a road loss to the Patriots stands as a disappointment. (Sando)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]9 (9)[/td] [td]Eagles[/td] [td]2-1-0[/td] [td]Expect Donovan McNabb to return after the bye week, but Kevin Kolb kept the offense humming during his absence. (Clayton)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]10 (12)[/td] [td]Packers[/td] [td]2-1-0[/td] [td]They should be pumped for their first meeting with Brett Favre. (Chadiha)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]11 (24)[/td] [td]Bengals[/td] [td]2-1-0[/td] [td]They haven't been this impressive since winning the division in 2005. (Chadiha)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]12 (11)[/td] [td]Chargers[/td] [td]2-1-0[/td] [td]They have a great opportunity to make a statement in Pittsburgh, where the Steelers will be feeling desperate. (Kuharsky)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]13 (20)[/td] [td]Broncos[/td] [td]3-0-0[/td] [td]A great start against lightweights will now be measured against a much tougher five-pack. (Kuharsky)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]14 (14)[/td] [td]Bears[/td] [td]2-1-0[/td] [td]It's now hard to remember how lousy Jay Cutler played in Week 1. (Chadiha)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]15 (13)[/td] [td]49ers[/td] [td]2-1-0[/td] [td]Nothing quite like a home game against the Rams to cleanse the palate following the taste of bitter defeat. (Sando)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]16 (6)[/td] [td]Steelers[/td] [td]1-2-0[/td] [td]Think they miss Troy Polamalu? (Chadiha)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]17 (15)[/td] [td]Cowboys[/td] [td]2-1-0[/td] [td]Tashard Choice and Felix Jones prove the Cowboys can still have a running offense when Marion Barber is injured. (Clayton)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]18 (16)[/td] [td]Titans[/td] [td]0-3-0[/td] [td]Drops have to be a big practice issue this week, on special teams and for pass targets. (Kuharsky)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]19 (18)[/td] [td]Cardinals[/td] [td]1-2-0[/td] [td]The bye week comes at a good time because Kurt Warner is hurting and the Cardinals have much to figure out. (Sando)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]20 (17)[/td] [td]Texans[/td] [td]1-2-0[/td] [td]The Texans lost one they had to have to the Raiders last year. They'll try again, this time in Houston. (Kuharsky)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]21 (21)[/td] [td]Bills[/td] [td]1-2-0[/td] [td]Terrell Owens' 185-game reception streak was snapped Sunday. The next thing to snap will be T.O. (Clayton)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]22 (27)[/td] [td]Jaguars[/td] [td]1-2-0[/td] [td]Would a win over winless Tennessee qualify as an upset at this point? (Kuharsky)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]23 (22)[/td] [td]Seahawks[/td] [td]1-2-0[/td] [td]Two of their top three corners are out and the other one, Ken Lucas, has been banged up. Hello, Peyton Manning. (Sando)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]24 (19)[/td] [td]Dolphins[/td] [td]0-3-0[/td] [td]With Chad Pennington likely done for the season, the rebuilding program officially begins with new QB Chad Henne. (Clayton)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]25 (25)[/td] [td]Panthers[/td] [td]0-3-0[/td] [td]Who are these guys? Carolina seems to be searching for its identity three games into the season. (Sando)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]26 (23)[/td] [td]********[/td] [td]1-1-0[/td] [td]As much as Clinton Portis is being stopped on goal-line plays, maybe Jim Zorn should let Portis call a few plays. (Clayton)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]27 (26)[/td] [td]Raiders[/td] [td]1-2-0[/td] [td]Raiders' passing average: 119.7 yards per game. Next worst passing average: Cleveland (146.7). (Kuharsky)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]28 (31)[/td] [td]Lions[/td] [td]1-2-0[/td] [td]That won't be the last victory they get this season. (Chadiha)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]29 (29)[/td] [td]Browns[/td] [td]0-3-0[/td] [td]As ugly as this looks, it's only going to get worse. (Chadiha)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]30 (30)[/td] [td]Chiefs[/td] [td]0-3-0[/td] [td]Improved third-down efficiency on offense has to be one of Chiefs' top priorities. (Kuharsky)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]31 (28)[/td] [td]Buccaneers[/td] [td]0-3-0[/td] [td]Raheem Morris was all smiles when the Bucs hired him as head coach. He could not know what awaited. (Sando)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]32 (32)[/td] [td]Rams[/td] [td]0-3-0[/td] [td]If Kyle Boller or Marc Bulger cannot find open receivers, it's probably because there aren't any. (Sando)[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom