NFL Week 4 In Review....

-
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Nate Clements.... on the other hand
pimp.gif
Roddy White

- Dre is right....Jackson wanted no parts of trying to catch the ball in the clutch. More worried about the hit
30t6p3b.gif

- Not too many WR's could have made that catch CJ had....double covered, too
30t6p3b.gif

- LT out to prove a point this year. Dude doesn't look like he's 31.

- John Fox had HORRIBLE playcalling towards the end of the game....also, if you got two stud RB's and a rookie QB...why are they only getting 20 carries TOTAL????

Originally Posted by Deuce King

--49ers just find new ways to lose the ball game each week now.

--Too bad Donovan F. McNabb couldn't speak up for himself when massa said something against him a few years ago.

--Giants D-Line showed up big time last night.

--Welcome back Jay Culter
laugh.gif

--T.O. showing everyone that he can still play

--Ray Ray leading the charge to beat Pitt.

--The NFC East and West is still wide open.

For who? 
laugh.gif

*Oh...and why all the venom for McNabb?  He has been so diplomatic since he's been dealt.  U know he felt EXTREMELY disrespected by the way things went down and who his heir apparent was supposed to be....dude was caught up in the emotion of the moment.  He needs to play better and back his words up when the Eagles come to FedEx in a few weeks....

- Arian Foster is beasting right now\

- Now one team has stepped up as the dominant team in either league, lots of good teams though should make for some interesting playoff/division races  down the road.

- NFC East is up for grabs (NFC in general really), hopefully the Cowboys respond well of the win in Houston.

- NFC West has got to be the weakest division in the NFL, the Rams might #%#! around and win it.

- Speaking of the Rams, Bradford is playing better than his counterparts in the division.

- The "Sanchise" is playing really well like now. LT is looking rejuvenated with the Jets

- Props to McNabb getting the win in Philly. I know he felt good going up against Kolb to do it.

- Props to the Steelers for going 3-1 during Ben's suspension. I thought they be .500 at best after that stretch.

Nice to see the hook and latter, and then almost a completed Hail Mary game winner as well.

If Jason Avant wasn't Jason Avant, that's the play of the weekend. *#*@ hit him in the hands...both hands.

-Raiders competed, but we will not be worth talking about until we can stop the run. Period.

-Heart goes out to Carolina...they fought their behinds off only to let that potential field goal slip away.

-49ers are pitiful.

-The G-men are done. Show me another team that hates completions more than their WR's.

-Much respect to S-Jax getting out there on a groin strain helping his team get the W.

-Big win for the Jags...they always play the Colts tough.

-Chargers the only thing to cheer about in San Diego right now...

-Lastly, I hope Vick doesn't miss too much time.

- Arizona management handled this QB situation completely wrong this offseason. Now they're going to throw Max Hall into the fire. At least they're at home against NO's dwindling secondary.
- Kenny Britt needs to make that catch and Hope needs to know better than to blatantly hold Gaffney like that. He could have easily made a play on the ball, the safety was right there with him.
- Orton creeping up the QB board IMO.
- After the Dre Bly play last year, you'd think Nate Clements would know better and protect the ball.
-
laugh.gif
Fitzpatrick leading the Bills in rushing yesterday. NE got a 4th rounder for Maroney, they need to flip that for Lynch (if that could get them Lynch).
- GB is damn lucky not to be 2-2, 0-4 but the Lions are showing a lot of heart.
- Hasselbeck has been done for a couple years now, it'll be time soon to put Whitehurst out there and see what he can do. Apologies to Sam Bradford, I did not think he'd be this good this soon. With a little luck, they could be 4-0 right now. Spags needs a few more playmakers on the defensive side.
- Steelers gotta figure out if they should find a kicker just for home games. Reed is missing quite a few at Heinz this year.
- Hated seeing McFadden pull up like that after his run. Mike Bush though
pimp.gif
(DJ's Huff is just terrible, that's why he missed Foster
laugh.gif
)
- Gunna said it on Twitter, if your offense is aching the cure is playing the Colts.
- Kolb
laugh.gif

- Dre, it's Manning, Brees then Rivers/Rodgers IMO. That kid is dealing with the loss of Jackson very well. Not hurting that teams still haven't figured out you need to double up Gates.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Teeeeeee-jayyyyyyyy
That's my safety.
pimp.gif

Browns finally get off the snide.
pimp.gif

Peyton Hillis.
pimp.gif

If Jason Avant wasn't Jason Avant, that's the play of the weekend. *#*@ hit him in the hands...both hands.
?...he has better hands than most receivers in the L and prolly makes that catch 9 times out of 10.

Oh, I'm excited to see the Jets with Holmes, Pace and Revis back. That team is damn scary if Sanchez and LT keep up their level of play.

Jets
- LT, the man is playing with avengance
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Great win by the Jets, even though Buffalo is horrible.  Take care of business.
- Revis, Pace and Holmes should all be back next week against the Vikings.
- Team should be 5-1 heading into the Green Bay game in 3 weeks.

NFL
- TO, the man is still a football player.
- Steve Smith has the worst $@!#!*# luck even though its just a sprain.
- NFC is awful, really maybe 2 or 3 decent teams, the rest are trash.
- Phil Rivers, the man just balls.
- Detroit has taken some tough, tough losses but they have definitly turned a curve despite being 0-4.
- Everybody's favorite saftey Taylor Mays actually making a play out there
laugh.gif

- Sucked to see Vick go down, sucked more to have to watch the rest of that trash game.

Top 5
1. Steelers
2. Jets
3. Baltimore
4. New Orleans
5. Houston

?...he has better hands than most receivers in the L and prolly makes that catch 9 times out of 10.

Except when the game is on the line apparently. That's why he's Jason Avant. Better hands than most receivers in the league? Right.

You starting to sound like that clown hanging from Dez's scrotum.

Cutler got a concussion right before halftime

- You cant tell me the saints arent missing Reggie right now, Offense is looking a little
sick.gif

- I was a big time Bradford hater being that he came from that system, he's proven me wrong.. I hope they win the West.. All he needs is a reciever

- Megtron over Woodson & other dude
sick.gif
laugh.gif
.. Hopefully Stafford comes back this week so he can put up even better stats

- Bears Oline
indifferent.gif

- Housh put a MOVE on dude for that TD

- Colts D
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Kolb is garbage.. checkdown king

- I feel bad for Leinart, Anderson is a bum

- 49ers & Raiders
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-There were a LOT of bodies left on the field yesterday. TJ Ward's hit, Wilkinson's hit, and Torain's truck�
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

-Marvin Lewis, start packing your bags.

-David Garrard almost threw away a game that Jim Caldwell was trying to give them.
30t6p3b.gif

-A lot of R.O.B.B. Report candidates this week

-Shout out to Chuck Cecil, though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

-Josh Scobee & Matt Bryant renewed my confidence in kickers again... Rob Bironas is the man tho.

-Low key, Todd Heap made 2 CRUCIAL blocks on Polamalu blitzing on that game winning drive by Ravens.

-Kirk Herbstreit probably spontaneously combusted when he saw TO put up 11/220/1 and the Bengals STILL lost to the Browns

-Keep balling Bradford
pimp.gif

And finally,

-anyone see the mike Vick sitdown with jim mora on NFL network? was a great one

-i said it week 1 and will say it again Mike Singletary will be fired soon. if your team is losing his style of coaching will not work, players will start tuning him out

-Marvin Lewis and Jeff Fisher will be let go at the end of the year.

-still trying to figure out how 49er fans thought Alex Smith was the answer

-bradford is leigt

-i see Dallas Clark has avoided them nuke shots this year
laugh.gif

-why did the chargers bring Darren Sproles back and they dont even use him?

he has better hands than most receivers in the L and prolly makes that catch 9 times out of 10.
this off the wall comment would have nothing to do with him going to michigan would it?

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ Amendola's sticky fingers
For those D-Jax fans that actually wanted an explanation on why Calvin Johnson was better.. 
alien.gif
alien.gif

Didn't get to watch football this weekend, but Texans are 3-1 and are on top of the division.. Thank You Jags
smokin.gif

Umm.. Nobody has mentioned that Brandon Lloyd has 3 100 yard receiving games thus far
roll.gif
..  Kyle Orton is really that good huh..

Vick has a rib cartilage injury, no broken bones unlike the 3 yall Cowboys fans were claiming yesterday
laugh.gif

McCoy does have a broken one though FML
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom