NFL Week 4 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations for Week 4...

-Worst defense in the league they said, they got Rolando McClain starting?...they said, Romo's done they said. Silence on here during our games is always the sweetest.

-I understand the offense, but Carolina's defense looking very fraudish...

-Derek Carr? Nah...

-Teddy Bridgewater? Maybe...

-Steve Smith doing what Steve Smith does.

-Chip Kelly the Genius huh? 0 points. LOL

-**** Lebeau rolling over in his grave...

-Luck out there padding stats against the AFC South.

-You don't get credit for killing the Jaguars. No matter the stats.

-The curse of Dan Snyder is a real thing. Change the name or continue to lose.

-Falcons and Saints are downright different teams away from home.

-EJ Manuel needs to sit down

-Free Mike Vick.

Quotes of the Week...
-Julio jones arguably the best WR. Matt Ryan arguably the best QB right now. Falcons might be SB bound this season..-Falcons fan
-Eagles have scored 74 points in the second half; 21 teams haven't scored 74 points at all-Eagles stat boy fan before yesterday

-Don't sleep on Romo, he's justifying that contract extension right now.

-Don't sleep on Eli either, we know what can happen when little brother gets hot.

-Tanny and the Phins needed that win to regain confidence.

-Old man Frankie Gore putting on another show out in San Fran (technically Santa Clara nowadays), dude is a living legend.

-Speaking of old men, Steve Smith :wow: :pimp:

-Packers/Bears might have been a tale of two halves, but the officiating in that game was downright horrendous. I remember two Green Bay TD drives that should have been field goals but were extended in the red-zone because of nonexistent penalties. It was tough to watch.

-Terrible play-calling by Pittsburgh in their last drive of the game. 3rd and 5, all you need is a first down to seal the W and you call some anemic run play. Roethlisberger had been money all day and that's what you come out with? Not to mention that weak *** punt that followed. You deserved to lose after that.

-For my AFC East famb: Buffalo=buns, NYJ=BUNS, and New England bout to catch that **** tonight (well probably not, but one can only hope :lol:)

Last edited:
Eagles
- O-Line was pathetic but what else is new, hopefully Lane Johnson's return next week opens some damn holes for McCoy
- why did we pay Riley Cooper all that money?
- why is Cary Williams still on the roster?
- I'm convinced Andy Reid took over playcalling duties in the redzone
- Darren Sproles and Malcolm Jenkins have been incredible for us, smh at the Saints
- 3-1 with all these O-Line injuries, I'll take it. But we need a lot of improvement

Everyone Else
- JJ Watt is the best player IN THE LEAGUE
- Demarco Murray = MVP candidate
- The NFC South looked like hot garbage yesterday besides the Bucs
- Steve Smith could play on my team any day, Flacco looked dare I say it....elite
- letting Geno feel like he is teflon does the team no good, Idc if Vick isn't the long term option
- Randall Cobb had the Bears secondary looking FOOLISH yesterday, Clay Matthews wanted no parts of that interception return :rofl:
- Teddy B is already better than Cassel
- this will continue Washington football team until you change the name :x

Last edited:
Trey speaks the truth.

And shoes, you know LeBeau isn't dead yet...right?!

Will comment more later

Last edited:
Texans:
-We won a game where we lost the turnover battle, got outrushed 97-37, outgained in total yardage and had 90 yards in penalties. That's how bad EJ Manuel is.
-JJ Watt earning every penny.
-Offensive and defensive lines are awful. Need to be addressed in the offseason.

The only other game I caught enough of to make any judgement on was the cowboys saints.
-romos injury might've been a blessing in disguise. Forced the team to take a more balanced approach and force feed demarco murray.
-biggest surprise was the defense. They were creating pressure on Brees all night, even with only 3 and 4 down lineman

They could very well beat us by 30 next week if they play how they played last night :x

Post your observations for Week 4...

-Worst defense in the league they said, they got Rolando McClain starting?...they said, Romo's done they said. Silence on here during our games is always the sweetest.

-I understand the offense, but Carolina's defense looking very fraudish...

-Derek Carr? Nah...

-Teddy Bridgewater? Maybe...

-Steve Smith doing what Steve Smith does.

-Chip Kelly the Genius huh? 0 points. LOL

-**** Lebeau rolling over in his grave...

-Luck out there padding stats against the AFC South.

-You don't get credit for killing the Jaguars. No matter the stats.

-The curse of Dan Snyder is a real thing. Change the name or continue to lose.

-Falcons and Saints are downright different teams away from home.

-EJ Manuel needs to sit down

-Free Mike Vick.

Quotes of the Week...
-Julio jones arguably the best WR. Matt Ryan arguably the best QB right now. Falcons might be SB bound this season..-Falcons fan
-Eagles have scored 74 points in the second half; 21 teams haven't scored 74 points at all-Eagles stat boy fan before yesterday
Some definite wisdom in here.

"stat boy fan" 
laugh.gif

-Teddy looked awesome.  He's already a hero in Minnesota judging by that crowd's reaction.  Pocket presence and timing anticipation were terrific for a rookie, though he did he miss those couple big throws.

-Saints 
roll.gif
 love it.  And yeah, Cowboys deserve props.  That line is sick when it comes to run blocking.  If you have the best running game in football, you're going to win games...  

-Playing the AFC South is like having 6 extra bye weeks per year, only your practice stats count towards your season totals.

-Eagles, what the hell are you doing.  You needed to win that game.  Sackorpick struggled but Foles showed why people still have reservations about him.  Obviously losing Jason Peters didn't help, but I am seriously regretting fantasy commitment to McCoy.

:lol: at Geno Smith and those turd burglars wearing puke green. Don't want to hear anything from that fanbase.

*Hell of a throw by Kap to Johnson....more impressive than the throw was the body control of Johnson.
*Steelers gave that **** away yesterday.
*Even tho the TD didn't count, that throw Rodgers had when he was under pressure (in the first half, I think) was :wow:
*Saints gotta do better utilizing Brandon Cooks.
* :lol: @ Steve Smith Sr.'s comments after the game. 35 years old treatin' them DBs like school yard kids. :lol:
*Where was this "curse" when the Skins won 3 titles? :lol:
*Loved Tressman's play call on the Alshon Jeffery TD. Very innovative.
*Zach Ertz, man. :smh:

Where are the Luck haters?

Luck and Phillip Rivers, 2 best QB's through the first quarter.

Phillip for MVP

-Packers/Bears might have been a tale of two halves, but the officiating in that game was downright horrendous. I remember two Green Bay TD drives that should have been field goals but were extended in the red-zone because of nonexistent penalties. It was tough to watch.

:smh:
Never saw anything like that before.

Garrett finally realized you won't win with Romo throwing 90% of the time.

49ers barely survived the Eagles worst game....time to panic???

Saint & Falcons :smh:

Some definite wisdom in here.

"stat boy fan" :lol:

-Teddy looked awesome.  He's already a hero in Minnesota judging by that crowd's reaction.  Pocket presence and timing anticipation were terrific for a rookie, though he did he miss those couple big throws.

-Saints :rofl:  love it.  And yeah, Cowboys deserve props.  That line is sick when it comes to run blocking.  If you have the best running game in football, you're going to win games...  

-Playing the AFC South is like having 6 extra bye weeks per year, only your practice stats count towards your season totals.

-Eagles, what the hell are you doing.  You needed to win that game.  Sackorpick struggled but Foles showed why people still have reservations about him.  Obviously losing Jason Peters didn't help, but I am seriously regretting fantasy commitment to McCoy.

Teddy def missed that throw to wide open Jarius Wright. he should of put some more air under the ball.

Baring any miracle wins these next three weeks (@ Chargers, vs Broncos, @ Pats).. this Jets season is done for :smh: .

Texans
- it's so hard trying to get excited about them being 3-1 when you actually watch them play
- offense is on training wheels
- JJ Watt :pimp:
- I'm going to dread next Sunday if they lose

NFL
- just run the ball SF
-Philly played like crap for most of the game on offense and stil had a chance to win it at the end
- Cowboys defense finally faces an elite QB and looks good
- Credit to their DC
- What is wrong with the Saints and Brees in particular? He hasn't looked like himself this year
- Steve Smith :lol:
- that's a disappointing loss for the Steelers after last weeks performance
- Glad to see Eli playing well again

We got cute on 3rd and 4th down.. We had no business being in that game with the way the offense played

Foles really needs to get things figured out, missing wide open guys all over the place

For as bad as things have been with the Oline, foles, drops, lack of a run game and secondary.. Doesn't hurt to be 3-1

Helps that we get lane back.. And we need to get kendricks back on the inside

Cary Williams needs to go play in traffic

Last edited:

original-1.gif

-68.9%, 1305 yards, 13 TD, 4 INT, 326 YPG, 108 QB rating. :pimp: When Romo throws for 170 yards against the Titans, all is quiet. When Andy Dalton throws for 170 yards against the Titans, all is quiet. When Andrew Luck throws for almost 400 yards against the Titans, he's 'padding his stats.' #NikeTalk

-Told y'all about Teddy. Bortles looked good, too. Give that offense time.

-This is the same Saints team that let Matt Ryan throw for 400+ and lost to Brian Hoyer. NFC South is worse than the AFC South.

-Houston going 8-8.

-The good Matt Stafford played yesterday.

-Kaep has a 17 Madden awareness.

-68.9%, 1305 yards, 13 TD, 4 INT, 326 YPG, 108 QB rating. 
pimp.gif
 When Romo throws for 170 yards against the Titans, all is quiet. When Andy Dalton throws for 170 yards against the Titans, all is quiet. When Andrew Luck throws for almost 400 yards against the Titans, he's 'padding his stats.' #NikeTalk
laugh.gif
 Solid troll.

3-1 :pimp:
Demarco leading the league In rushing :smokin
That online :smokin
That defense that was gonna give up 500 points :smokin

NFL
-I see u Houston! Not always pretty but 3-1 is:smokin Watt :x
-eagles can't win consistently that unbalanced, gotta get shady back to cooking
- R-e-l-a-x. What a day Rodgers
-cutler down stafford up..inconsistent
-I said teddy was easily the most pro ready qb. Nd I stick to my story Sampson
-cam don't look right. Hope that ankle heals
-damn Pittsburg. Good win glennon. Nice route vjax.
- I'll give Eli credit where it's due. He was lights out, :smokin

Last edited:
:smh:
Never saw anything like that before.

Garrett finally realized you won't win with Romo throwing 90% of the time.

49ers barely survived the Eagles worst game....time to panic???

Saint & Falcons :smh:

In Romos defense, no team can win with tht format.

Romo is an excellent QB, never understood his critics.

Detroit might need to trade Megatron.

Stafford is like a pedophile at a playground. He just can't help himself when Calvin's on the field.

Throwing for 750 yards against the Jaguars and Titans is what we call impressive now. #neverchangechuck'swife

Saints season is done. That team has gotten real bad. 180 since last year.
Panthers season is done. People thought Cam would be even better and would get paid. Steve Smith might be right with all the negative comments he made about Cam.
GB looked good yesterday but I'm not buying too much into them. Chicago's defense is real bad. Chicago isn't a good team, Marshall, you're still my guy.
EJ Manuel has a solid team around him but he might be the worst player on that team.
Indianapolis is legit. I think that team will only get better. Also, cut Trent already.
I'm not ready to buy into Detroit but they're not too bad. That division is awful so I guess it's between them and GB.
Pitt is done. Tomlin should be fired. They're a veteran team with some experience but they don't have the talent.
SD has looked pretty good this season. Better than I expected.
Min has some talent. I don't think they'll make the playoffs but they're gonna be fun to watch this year as they're putting pieces together.
Dal has a solid O line and their offense will be fine.
SF defense was great. Colin looks lost out there. His reads, clock management, decisions. He's a mess. They gotta practice the game clock situations for him.
Eagles offensively yesterday were terrible. I'm expecting more teams to play the way SF did. 25 and 43 were non existent in the back field. Foles will be benched soon.
Bal is playing some pretty good football on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom