NFL Week 6 In Review....

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

-I don't know how KC lost that game yesterday.
With the help of one of the more bogus PI calls I have ever seen

The PI call was atrocious, but even as a Chiefs fan, I've got to call a spade a spade. We lost because our D picked this week, the 5th week of the season to not show up. They have been pretty much dominant every other week but this one. Shame on them for blowing our %!$#+@ quarterback's best performance during his Chiefs tenure. I'm not worried though, here's the rest of our schedule. Unless we completely implode...we're making the playoffs (did I really just write that?
laugh.gif
)

[table][tr][td]7[/td][td]Oct 24[/td][td]JAC @ KC [/td][td]Arrowhead Stadium[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]706 [/td][td]90 (JAX)
147 (KC) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Oct 31[/td][td]BUF @ KC [/td][td]Arrowhead Stadium[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]707 [/td][td]91 (BUF)
130 (KC) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Nov 07[/td][td]KC @ OAK [/td][td]Oakland Coliseum[/td][td]4:15 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]714 [/td][td]126 (KC)
122 (OAK) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Nov 14[/td][td]KC @ DEN [/td][td]Invesco Field at Mile High[/td][td]4:05 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]711 [/td][td]125 (KC)
121 (DEN) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]Nov 21[/td][td]ARI @ KC [/td][td]Arrowhead Stadium[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]FOX[/td][td]712 [/td][td]130 (ARZ)
91 (KC) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]Nov 28[/td][td]KC @ SEA [/td][td]Qwest Field[/td][td]4:05 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]712 [/td][td]125 (KC)
121 (SEA) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]Dec 05[/td][td]DEN @ KC [/td][td]Arrowhead Stadium[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]704 [/td][td]130 (DEN)
127 (KC) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]Dec 12[/td][td]KC @ SD [/td][td]Qualcomm Stadium[/td][td]4:15 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]716 [/td][td]127 (KC)
121 (SD) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]Dec 19[/td][td]KC @ STL [/td][td]Edward Jones Dome[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]704 [/td][td]126 (KC)
108 (STL) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]Dec 26[/td][td]TEN @ KC [/td][td]Arrowhead Stadium[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]707 [/td][td]
(KC) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]17[/td][td]Jan 02[/td][td]OAK @ KC [/td][td]Arrowhead Stadium[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]710 [/td][td]129 (OAK)
156 (KC) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
As for the rest of the league;

-AFC West teams. Thanks for taking another dive for us. The 1.5 game lead you have spotted us and continue to give us is very much appreciated.
-Chargers....lollollollollollollollollollollollol x infinity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Donkeys....gave her a good run, but thanks to the documentary you guys are shooting, Josh McDaniels' "How to Dismantle a NFL Franchise in 2 Years"...you guys are slipping further and further into the abyss.
-Oakland and San Fran...what a boring game. Reminded me of the Chiefs and Bills LAST year.
-Packers just keep finding neato ways to lose games. Maybe the annexation of Puerto Rico will doom them next week.
-Colt McCoy........New QB, same %!$#+@ team. Peyton Manning would get the snot knocked out of him on this team.
-Whenever Flacco actually uses his new weapon (Bouldin), they at least stay in games. When he doesn't, they lose. Can't make it clearer than that...it also helps me win fantasy games....yesterday, well I don't know. I was really hoping Brady would tank without Moss, but apparently that's not going to happen. Brady must me sort of like Manning...just throw a few random WR's out there and he'll make them look good.
-Finally....futility bowl or panic bowl...whatever the hell it was called. Jerry Jones is probably stuffing his mug so full of Adderall (sp) to avoid pressing down as he hovers his finger over the delete button with Wade Phillip's employment profile on the monitor of his office computer....of course, maybe he should lay off the anti depressants and just hold the delete button down to get rid of everybody.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

-I don't know how KC lost that game yesterday.
With the help of one of the more bogus PI calls I have ever seen

The PI call was atrocious, but even as a Chiefs fan, I've got to call a spade a spade. We lost because our D picked this week, the 5th week of the season to not show up. They have been pretty much dominant every other week but this one. Shame on them for blowing our %!$#+@ quarterback's best performance during his Chiefs tenure. I'm not worried though, here's the rest of our schedule. Unless we completely implode...we're making the playoffs (did I really just write that?
laugh.gif
)

[table][tr][td]7[/td][td]Oct 24[/td][td]JAC @ KC [/td][td]Arrowhead Stadium[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]706 [/td][td]90 (JAX)
147 (KC) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Oct 31[/td][td]BUF @ KC [/td][td]Arrowhead Stadium[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]707 [/td][td]91 (BUF)
130 (KC) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Nov 07[/td][td]KC @ OAK [/td][td]Oakland Coliseum[/td][td]4:15 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]714 [/td][td]126 (KC)
122 (OAK) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Nov 14[/td][td]KC @ DEN [/td][td]Invesco Field at Mile High[/td][td]4:05 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]711 [/td][td]125 (KC)
121 (DEN) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]Nov 21[/td][td]ARI @ KC [/td][td]Arrowhead Stadium[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]FOX[/td][td]712 [/td][td]130 (ARZ)
91 (KC) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]Nov 28[/td][td]KC @ SEA [/td][td]Qwest Field[/td][td]4:05 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]712 [/td][td]125 (KC)
121 (SEA) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]Dec 05[/td][td]DEN @ KC [/td][td]Arrowhead Stadium[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]704 [/td][td]130 (DEN)
127 (KC) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]Dec 12[/td][td]KC @ SD [/td][td]Qualcomm Stadium[/td][td]4:15 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]716 [/td][td]127 (KC)
121 (SD) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]Dec 19[/td][td]KC @ STL [/td][td]Edward Jones Dome[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]704 [/td][td]126 (KC)
108 (STL) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]Dec 26[/td][td]TEN @ KC [/td][td]Arrowhead Stadium[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]707 [/td][td]
(KC) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]17[/td][td]Jan 02[/td][td]OAK @ KC [/td][td]Arrowhead Stadium[/td][td]1:00 PM [/td][td]Tickets[/td][td]CBS[/td][td]710 [/td][td]129 (OAK)
156 (KC) [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
As for the rest of the league;

-AFC West teams. Thanks for taking another dive for us. The 1.5 game lead you have spotted us and continue to give us is very much appreciated.
-Chargers....lollollollollollollollollollollollol x infinity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Donkeys....gave her a good run, but thanks to the documentary you guys are shooting, Josh McDaniels' "How to Dismantle a NFL Franchise in 2 Years"...you guys are slipping further and further into the abyss.
-Oakland and San Fran...what a boring game. Reminded me of the Chiefs and Bills LAST year.
-Packers just keep finding neato ways to lose games. Maybe the annexation of Puerto Rico will doom them next week.
-Colt McCoy........New QB, same %!$#+@ team. Peyton Manning would get the snot knocked out of him on this team.
-Whenever Flacco actually uses his new weapon (Bouldin), they at least stay in games. When he doesn't, they lose. Can't make it clearer than that...it also helps me win fantasy games....yesterday, well I don't know. I was really hoping Brady would tank without Moss, but apparently that's not going to happen. Brady must me sort of like Manning...just throw a few random WR's out there and he'll make them look good.
-Finally....futility bowl or panic bowl...whatever the hell it was called. Jerry Jones is probably stuffing his mug so full of Adderall (sp) to avoid pressing down as he hovers his finger over the delete button with Wade Phillip's employment profile on the monitor of his office computer....of course, maybe he should lay off the anti depressants and just hold the delete button down to get rid of everybody.

Jets
-Bogus personalities against the Jets the majority of the game 
30t6p3b.gif
(DPI on Drew Coleman, personal foul on Leonhard's hit, etc), while the Broncos weren't flagged at times for holding, interference, etc.
-Sanchez said it himself after the game: "Last year, we would have lost this game, no doubt about it."
-Revis hit on Royal
sick.gif

revis-owns-royal-o.gif

-Nick Folk with the longest converted FG in Jets history (56 yards)

Rest of the league (I only caught a few games, so not much input from me)
-I keep saying it week in and week out, but Ahmad Bradshaw > Brandon Jacobs.
-Danny Woodhead actually incorporated into the NE offense is just not fair
laugh.gif
-Packers have their flaws and are certainly beatable.
-Colts are slowly finding a run game.

Jets
-Bogus personalities against the Jets the majority of the game 
30t6p3b.gif
(DPI on Drew Coleman, personal foul on Leonhard's hit, etc), while the Broncos weren't flagged at times for holding, interference, etc.
-Sanchez said it himself after the game: "Last year, we would have lost this game, no doubt about it."
-Revis hit on Royal
sick.gif

revis-owns-royal-o.gif

-Nick Folk with the longest converted FG in Jets history (56 yards)

Rest of the league (I only caught a few games, so not much input from me)
-I keep saying it week in and week out, but Ahmad Bradshaw > Brandon Jacobs.
-Danny Woodhead actually incorporated into the NE offense is just not fair
laugh.gif
-Packers have their flaws and are certainly beatable.
-Colts are slowly finding a run game.

GREAT week of football yesterday.  NE/Balt, NYJ/Den, Dallas/Minny, Mia/GB, KC/Houston, all down to the wire, all with big moments. 

Devin Hester. 
pimp.gif
  Nobody has ever done it better. 

All D-Jax does is make big plays, and get concussed every once in a while.  Biggest hit I have seen in a long while.  That was nasty as @#$%

Gotta feel good for Steven Jackson.  After what he went thru last year, to be out there actually competing this year has to mean somethin to him.  Props on that. 

Gates. 
tired.gif

I don't even know if McNeil and Jackson will help anymore.  @#$% is goin on with SD?  Oh that's right, they haven't fired their coach yet.  Better get on that. 

Dez, congrats on that first TD, but I saw those alligators.......
30t6p3b.gif

How bout it for the virgin penetrating the end zone?  Thought they was gonna stop the game or some @#$%
laugh.gif

Dallas got those refs icin their elbows each week after the game.  James Andrews gonna be on call here pretty soon. 

If Brett Favre wore the #8, instead of 4, that chick wouldn't have ratted on him, she'da been showing her friends. 
laugh.gif
  Poor Brett. 

KC impresses me every week though, even in loss. 

QB's should be LINING UP to play in Philly.  McCoy, Mac, D-Jax, Celek,
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

NYG quietly lookin pretty good so far, next week is imo a must win.  Gives them a solid record, puts them near the top of the NFC, but also murders hope of one of their biggest rivals.  Good teams, get those wins, if they don't, they give Dallas hope and get exposed.  Add all that up, and to me, that = must win, strange as that may sound. 

Johnson and Hester the only Canes to scratch yesterday. 

As for us, what the @#$% kinda horse @#$% call was that on 4th and 1 Hoc?  That was a damn first down you idiot. 
Guess he gave it back to us though on that covered Center rule though. 
We don't throw a hail Mary from the 50 with 4 seconds left? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I never seen holding on a FG attempt either.   Those refs were really dustin off the ol rule book there yesterday. 
We are DREADFUL with our TO's.  That's a sign of poor coaching, something I been noticing lately.  We always do well on early drives, and then our playcalling goes to hell.  Another sign.
Run Run Run Run Run more with Ricky and Ronnie.  It works.  I know we have Marshall, that's great, but run, THEN pass, not pass, then Run.  Got it backwards you @#$%^& Tards. 
Cameron Wake. 
pimp.gif

GREAT week of football yesterday.  NE/Balt, NYJ/Den, Dallas/Minny, Mia/GB, KC/Houston, all down to the wire, all with big moments. 

Devin Hester. 
pimp.gif
  Nobody has ever done it better. 

All D-Jax does is make big plays, and get concussed every once in a while.  Biggest hit I have seen in a long while.  That was nasty as @#$%

Gotta feel good for Steven Jackson.  After what he went thru last year, to be out there actually competing this year has to mean somethin to him.  Props on that. 

Gates. 
tired.gif

I don't even know if McNeil and Jackson will help anymore.  @#$% is goin on with SD?  Oh that's right, they haven't fired their coach yet.  Better get on that. 

Dez, congrats on that first TD, but I saw those alligators.......
30t6p3b.gif

How bout it for the virgin penetrating the end zone?  Thought they was gonna stop the game or some @#$%
laugh.gif

Dallas got those refs icin their elbows each week after the game.  James Andrews gonna be on call here pretty soon. 

If Brett Favre wore the #8, instead of 4, that chick wouldn't have ratted on him, she'da been showing her friends. 
laugh.gif
  Poor Brett. 

KC impresses me every week though, even in loss. 

QB's should be LINING UP to play in Philly.  McCoy, Mac, D-Jax, Celek,
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

NYG quietly lookin pretty good so far, next week is imo a must win.  Gives them a solid record, puts them near the top of the NFC, but also murders hope of one of their biggest rivals.  Good teams, get those wins, if they don't, they give Dallas hope and get exposed.  Add all that up, and to me, that = must win, strange as that may sound. 

Johnson and Hester the only Canes to scratch yesterday. 

As for us, what the @#$% kinda horse @#$% call was that on 4th and 1 Hoc?  That was a damn first down you idiot. 
Guess he gave it back to us though on that covered Center rule though. 
We don't throw a hail Mary from the 50 with 4 seconds left? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I never seen holding on a FG attempt either.   Those refs were really dustin off the ol rule book there yesterday. 
We are DREADFUL with our TO's.  That's a sign of poor coaching, something I been noticing lately.  We always do well on early drives, and then our playcalling goes to hell.  Another sign.
Run Run Run Run Run more with Ricky and Ronnie.  It works.  I know we have Marshall, that's great, but run, THEN pass, not pass, then Run.  Got it backwards you @#$%^& Tards. 
Cameron Wake. 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 @ Derrick Johnson doing the Lavar leap, getting flipped by the o-lineman and landing on his feet.  Dude is balling this year

eek.gif
 @ Derrick Johnson doing the Lavar leap, getting flipped by the o-lineman and landing on his feet.  Dude is balling this year

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

this is one of the worst things i've ever witnessed in sports ... it's like the Miami Heat not making the playoffs this year ...
Quote of the week nominee

Cowboys fans am I wrong for thinking Tashard Choice could be the best RB you have?

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

this is one of the worst things i've ever witnessed in sports ... it's like the Miami Heat not making the playoffs this year ...
Quote of the week nominee

Cowboys fans am I wrong for thinking Tashard Choice could be the best RB you have?

Granted, I was only watching on and off...but where did Felix Jones' explosion go?

Granted, I was only watching on and off...but where did Felix Jones' explosion go?

Exactly how did the Colts try to give the ******** the game? ya are just making excuses because it was a close game and its impossible for us to have one with the Colts SMH.

anyway not to sound f'd up but I been waiting for someone to clock D Jax
laugh.gif
but I hope the dude is ok concussions are serious.

Exactly how did the Colts try to give the ******** the game? ya are just making excuses because it was a close game and its impossible for us to have one with the Colts SMH.

anyway not to sound f'd up but I been waiting for someone to clock D Jax
laugh.gif
but I hope the dude is ok concussions are serious.

Originally Posted by drock2010

the 14 dropped INTs...the colts failure to manage a first down with 2 minutes left, etc

Originally Posted by drock2010

the 14 dropped INTs...the colts failure to manage a first down with 2 minutes left, etc

While everyone else is playing on All Madden, Peyton is playing on All Pro and is doing whatever he wants
laugh.gif

He is probably one of the smartest football players ever.

While everyone else is playing on All Madden, Peyton is playing on All Pro and is doing whatever he wants
laugh.gif

He is probably one of the smartest football players ever.

soooo ummmmmmm.. i have a little wager going with my buddy who is a big cowboys' homer..

he said prior to the season the cowboys would make it to the super bowl.. so of course as an eagles fan, i told him to put his money where his mouth was.. which he did..

now looking at the rest of the cowboys' schedule.. i could honestly see them having 4 or 5 more losses..

seriously.. they still have to play the giants twice, eagles twice, colts, packers, saints and ********.. hell even the lions aren't an easy W anymore

the only Ws i can outright give them on their remaining schedule is the cards and jags

soooo ummmmmmm.. i have a little wager going with my buddy who is a big cowboys' homer..

he said prior to the season the cowboys would make it to the super bowl.. so of course as an eagles fan, i told him to put his money where his mouth was.. which he did..

now looking at the rest of the cowboys' schedule.. i could honestly see them having 4 or 5 more losses..

seriously.. they still have to play the giants twice, eagles twice, colts, packers, saints and ********.. hell even the lions aren't an easy W anymore

the only Ws i can outright give them on their remaining schedule is the cards and jags

- BMW coming out party
pimp.gif

- Rivers can only do so much with Floyd and Gates out injured.  Props to STL, though.  Winning games in the dome.  Gotta show something on the road.
- Ravens gave that game away.
- If Drew Stanton leads you in rushing, you ain't gonna win.
- Brutal hit on Jackson.  Kolb looking good.
- Steelers looking like the team to beat.  McCoy...not too shabby.
- Give Brees a running game and they won't lose.  Bucs need to give Blount more carries or find a RB who they'd have faith in to do so.  Cadillac will never be what he was and Graham isn't going to cut it.
- Only the Texans defense can make Matt Cassel look that good.
- Hopefully Moreno being close to 100% can take some pressure off of Orton going forward.
- Crabby
pimp.gif
 Campbell
laugh.gif

- If only Laron Landry could catch.  It's the Colts but Torain was running hard yesterday.  Skins O-Line did a decent job on Mathis and Freeney.

Wade Phillips needs to go immediately.  This undisciplined play has to go back to the coaching staff.  As much as I'd like to, you can't place all the blame on Doug Free there that dome is loud as @$%%.  But Allen got a free hit on Romo (who you can't blame for that pick).  You hit Favre hard in the 1st half and make him look like the old man he is and then let Harvin take the opening kickoff to the house and take away all your momentum.   A week after you let the kid from Tennessee take one back for great field position on the game winning drive.  That whole staff needs to go; HC, DC, OC & ST coach.  The screen doesn't work 5 times, why the hell would it work the 6th or 7th time?  Barber goes 5 for 5 on 3rd and short but instead of giving it to him again on short yardage, you pass (BTW great deke there by Henderson).  How you throw for 400 yards one week and then become conservative as @$%% when you know Minnesota has depth problems at CB is beyond me.  Throw screens and dump offs all day, that'll win you games.

- BMW coming out party
pimp.gif

- Rivers can only do so much with Floyd and Gates out injured.  Props to STL, though.  Winning games in the dome.  Gotta show something on the road.
- Ravens gave that game away.
- If Drew Stanton leads you in rushing, you ain't gonna win.
- Brutal hit on Jackson.  Kolb looking good.
- Steelers looking like the team to beat.  McCoy...not too shabby.
- Give Brees a running game and they won't lose.  Bucs need to give Blount more carries or find a RB who they'd have faith in to do so.  Cadillac will never be what he was and Graham isn't going to cut it.
- Only the Texans defense can make Matt Cassel look that good.
- Hopefully Moreno being close to 100% can take some pressure off of Orton going forward.
- Crabby
pimp.gif
 Campbell
laugh.gif

- If only Laron Landry could catch.  It's the Colts but Torain was running hard yesterday.  Skins O-Line did a decent job on Mathis and Freeney.

Wade Phillips needs to go immediately.  This undisciplined play has to go back to the coaching staff.  As much as I'd like to, you can't place all the blame on Doug Free there that dome is loud as @$%%.  But Allen got a free hit on Romo (who you can't blame for that pick).  You hit Favre hard in the 1st half and make him look like the old man he is and then let Harvin take the opening kickoff to the house and take away all your momentum.   A week after you let the kid from Tennessee take one back for great field position on the game winning drive.  That whole staff needs to go; HC, DC, OC & ST coach.  The screen doesn't work 5 times, why the hell would it work the 6th or 7th time?  Barber goes 5 for 5 on 3rd and short but instead of giving it to him again on short yardage, you pass (BTW great deke there by Henderson).  How you throw for 400 yards one week and then become conservative as @$%% when you know Minnesota has depth problems at CB is beyond me.  Throw screens and dump offs all day, that'll win you games.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

WHY IS HE PLAYING AT 220!!! All we've ever heard outta that dumb +@% staff is that he's their home run hitter. He's their change-of-pace... Then why is he 20 pounds heavier than when we draft him and lookin like a god damn bowling ball?
eyes.gif

The Cowboys have a terrible coaching staff. A terrible offensive line. Three running backs that have yet to produce to what people expect they should. Jason Witten is dead, apparently. No play makers in the secondary and terrible middle linebackers. No kicker, no return man and terrible coverage units. This team just sucks.

WHY IS HE PLAYING AT 220!!! All we've ever heard outta that dumb +@% staff is that he's their home run hitter. He's their change-of-pace... Then why is he 20 pounds heavier than when we draft him and lookin like a god damn bowling ball?
eyes.gif

The Cowboys have a terrible coaching staff. A terrible offensive line. Three running backs that have yet to produce to what people expect they should. Jason Witten is dead, apparently. No play makers in the secondary and terrible middle linebackers. No kicker, no return man and terrible coverage units. This team just sucks.

its in them 30 lbs he packed on. disgusting. someone told him to be like Marion Barber to take the pounding and it was a bad idea.

The league needs  to start suspending dudes for those helmet to helmet hits, those Harrison Hits were atrocious. the one that Heap got hit with should have been an ejection, Meriweather Jumped 3 feet just to put his helmet in Heaps chin strap.

and they gotta start by fining guys who put their heads down to tackle, its for their own good, end up like dude from Rutgers.

that pass inteference call on the chiefs was the worst call Ive seen in about 3 yrs. how on earth do they call anything on Flowers?

Cadillac Williams, its time to let it go ... I still say the Bucs shoulda drafted Spiller either at that spot or traded back to get him

*shout out to Aqib Talib for not punching Cody Grimm in the face
laugh.gif
... Dude didnt get over on 3 deep balls
sick.gif
still  
30t6p3b.gif
at  Tanart Jackson
Laron lost in coverage again... I knew you'd be back!
pimp.gif

frown.gif
 Demeco ... Terrible

Matty Check down!!! 42 attempts 250 yards
roll.gif

and the Dummy.com move of the week goes to 
raheem-morris.jpg

Raheem Morris, what the *%$% is up with that 3 man rush ? U dont even have a legit DE to make a 4 man rush work, how u gonna rush 3 vs Brees.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom