NFN

I'm still in ...... so far there has been absolutely NO positives at all, ZERO, NADA NOTHING. I find myself raging at the slightest of agitations .. It doesn't help that I'm two weeks in and I am frustrated beyond belief dealing with this girl I work with .... God Dammit screw her, her extremely jealous boyfriend, and that god damn cb trying to play that whole friendship angle while throwing salt in my game ... I can't even msg all the filthy things I wanna say because her bf checks her phone ..... BTW idc about anyone attempting to condemn my actions

Actually after seeing those complex lists and googling a couple of names I almost gave in and man that wshh video but decided to just go to sleep instead. Man you guys have no idea how frustrated I am right now .. I hate oneitis so much

Originally Posted by AME416

Day 6 & this is how I'm feeling
tired.gif

2709645_o.gif

Originally Posted by youngdoc

A recent breakup made this too difficult
This.
Btw, I think ANY kind of "RELEASE" should disqualify you, it's not really that hard if you're smashing on the regular.
grin.gif

Jealousy.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

I'm still in ...... so far there has been absolutely NO positives at all, ZERO, NADA NOTHING. I find myself raging at the slightest of agitations .. It doesn't help that I'm two weeks in and I am frustrated beyond belief dealing with this girl I work with .... God Dammit screw her, her extremely jealous boyfriend, and that god damn cb trying to play that whole friendship angle while throwing salt in my game ... I can't even msg all the filthy things I wanna say because her bf checks her phone ..... BTW idc about anyone attempting to condemn my actions

Actually after seeing those complex lists and googling a couple of names I almost gave in and man that wshh video but decided to just go to sleep instead. Man you guys have no idea how frustrated I am right now .. I hate oneitis so much
laugh.gif
no respect
grin.gif

but do you famb

anyway...good luck to errbody

im still in it. things were bad after the first 4 days but on the 5th day, i stopped getting urges completely. im unfazed by pron. even my girl played with mr. wiggle stick a little bit last night and this morning (without finishing) and that didnt even drive me crazy like it normally would. at this point i feel like i could go years without busting ahhahahaha. and oh yeah, man up gents. go no nut, or dont go at all. it's only 30 days

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

I shouldnt have done it but I wandered into the thick/fat thread
30t6p3b.gif

Almost caved but stayed strong
I did that and wandered into the cute girls thread and then hit up tiffany thompson on xvideos. I wanted to lose
roll.gif

Not having any close steady P + living in ATL and recently visiting MIA = major L

Unfortunately I'm still in 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
... Got your boy going crazy, I'm going to try to remain strong 
ohwell.gif
(it's a damn shame what nfn has made me 
30t6p3b.gif
)

Still going strong, though I have been struggling. Hopefully it will get easier when MW3 and Skyrim come out. Just lock myself in my house for the rest of the month.

Y'all gonna have blue balls, wet dreams & all kinds of $@*@ by Day 10!
laugh.gif

Is this just for masturbation or is it sex as well?
nerd.gif

I could do the first, but now way I'm not having sex though. I couldn't function if I didn't.

If that is what you guys are doing, I commend all of you!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Jealousy.
In all honesty how difficult is it if wifey is helping you out 4-5 nights a week? I don't even fap that often
grin.gif

& I getz bunz
iASQNQ3SnvrgT.gif

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Alright, for real.

Last attempt: Nov 7th - Dec 7th.

Starting now.

You're like the pothead that quits smoking weed everyday.
embarassed.gif

Still in. Its been easier than what I thought it would be.

I hate the fact that one of my favorite shows is Hung. Toughest stretch yet

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Alright, for real.

Last attempt: Nov 7th - Dec 7th.

Starting now.
2BXBT.png

Spoiler [+]
May the force be with you.
glasses.gif

Thought I might give in tonight, but came out to the Gambino leak, yup this will keep me busy. And tomorrow MW3 midnight release. Wont even be home. So im safe for another day, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom