NFT Art?

The Golden State Warriors dropped their NFT's this AM: https://gswnft.com/

They got auctions set up where you pay with Ether. The actual physical ring and the "warrior for a Day" for having the highest bid seem like cool ways to integrate the virtual experience with a "real" one.

2 projects I'm pursuing tomorrow: 10/12/21. I'm still new to the game, but tryna get after it

Trippys NFT - https://trippysnft.com/ - 12:30PST (if I calculated correct)- 8888 available clean, nice art with lots of pop culture references (squid game, rick and morty etc.) 2 sol, 50% of royalties from secondary market sales go are split amongst holders.
1633997425074.png

Solyetis- https://solyetis.io/ - 230pm PST- 8888 availale, 1 Sol, 50% of royalties to holders, 25% of royalties to fund where community chooses what to spend on.
1633997546140.png

I missed the Bitcoin wave 10 years ago so I'm not gonna miss this one. People have already told me to look into converting my art into nft's. I'm legit going to figure out what l could do to monetize some augmented reality art.
Here are some sketches l did playing around with it.
255.gif

258.gif

I always felt like this was the coolest app that no one was talking about, so I guess I'll start the wave.

Last edited:
Im plan to get into this space aswell. Gas fees looking kinda ridiculous but I have 1 really good idea ide like to get out there.

Im plan to get into this space aswell. Gas fees looking kinda ridiculous but I have 1 really good idea ide like to get out there.
I'm just concerned about linking my account. I'll use my USAA joint, which is my secondary. Can't have my Chase tied up with the Metaverse... yet.

My friends have apes and kongs. It’s wild to me they could sell their digital pics and buy a house…

I am seeing Ape NFT's everywhere that seem to have high demand.

I'm trying to get in the game and learning as newbie, reading the only way to get on is getting on the whitelist?

NFTs hold value because of mimetic desires, composability, and the evolution of art.

Whatever you’re buying, make sure it fits one of those categories and it’s something you enjoy owning

I am seeing Ape NFT's everywhere that seem to have high demand.

I'm trying to get in the game and learning as newbie, reading the only way to get on is getting on the whitelist?

It costs like $50k floor to get an ape…pretty high barrier to entry

Crazy how millions are being spent on nft’s man, and alot of em dont have no utility

Meanwhile that nas one that just dropped gives you royalties for life as long as u hold on two singles he recently did

Missed it but looking at getting one of those, thats what im looking for in these things something that gives u stuff or does things for u once purchased

Doesnt mean i wont go after the others, ill b a fool not to get involved in this money lol but its a risk, spent over a g on one that was a ‘rugpull’ , basically money down the drain, it is what it is

One of the projects I'm really looking forward to is Goatedgoats. Will be my first PFP NFT. The community and developer behind this are legit.

Back
Top Bottom