NHL 12

I've been playing EASHL since NHL '09. Gameplay I wouldn't call similar but hockey and soccer do have similarities. NHL is addicting as hell. Probably my most played game.

I love FIFA, but NHL to me is the best sports game on the market. 
I'm Canadian, though, so.... 
laugh.gif

Up here every1 plays NHL over FIFA, Madden etc...

NHL12 might da bomb! I recommend the series anyway, lots of fun with some beer and friends.

NHL is the best sports game out imo, only game I play these days. Kinda tough to get used to no turbo/passing with the right trigger but after that
pimp.gif

When does 12 come out?

September 13th.
First thing I will be doing is routing the Bruins with the Canucks over and over until the depression in my heart subsides.

Best sports game that EA puts out.....I LOVE the fact that there is no turbo....who u know in the L that has a turbo boost?
laugh.gif

Currently playing in my CHL league...just finished up playing in the WHL w. Kootenay, now I've moved on to Sarnia in the OHL...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Best sports game that EA puts out.....I LOVE the fact that there is no turbo....who u know in the L that has a turbo boost?
laugh.gif

Currently playing in my CHL league...just finished up playing in the WHL w. Kootenay, now I've moved on to Sarnia in the OHL...
pimp.gif

there is a turbo tho... Pressing down on the left thumbstick is hussle (essentially speed burst)Its toned down tho n the new one i hear. Although i didnt think it was too bad n 11'

Back
Top Bottom