Nicaraguan father forces 16 y/o son to patronize prostitute to become a man vol. awkward

Thoughts?

Obviously this would be illegal on multiple levels in the United States. Also he paid her 100. Was that Cordovo? Because this currency converter says thatis $4.32 which seems incredibly cheap for that service,unless she charges like $2 a minute

that prostitute is
sick.gif

You wouldn't drop 4 bucks and change to get inside of that while dodging gargantuan rodents in what I guess is her bedroom while the rest of her family and your own now finally proud of you father waits outside trying to peek through the hole in the door? You crazy!

roll.gif
i like how the only dude that spoke truth was the guy without a shirt on chillin at a brothel.
roll.gif
other dude tombout how masturbating will make you go crazy
roll.gif
...semi-truth

LOL the #*$%*%'s father was there ranting about the kid's dad's decision to bring him here while she took the 16 year old boy's virginity.
The boys pops asks him if he's going to wash his hands after he's done, and the hookers pops comes out and says you can't just do anything you want here.
HAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

This is sad on so many levels....

Kudos to O.P. tagging the thread correctly.

There were a few jokes that literally write themselves, slam dunk alley oops, but I avoided them because it could be considered as against R.O.C and I saw that holdenmichael is back. Hopefully nobody takes it there

LOL the #*$%*%'s father was there ranting about the kid's dad's decision to bring him here while she took the 16 year old boy's virginity.
The boys pops asks him if he's going to wash his hands after he's done, and the hookers pops comes out and says you can't just do anything you want here.
HAHAHAHA

Yo I'm not mad my daughter's a 4 dollar prostitute, or that you're bringing your underaged son over here to have sex with her, but who the %%%% said you could just use my water, b?

Let's pretend she was actually good looking. Dudes didn't care about being in the middle of the slums with rats the size of small dogs running around? 
roll.gif
just grimy in so many ways

Originally Posted by SFC415

Let's pretend she was actually good looking. Dudes didn't care about being in the middle of the slums with rats the size of small dogs running around
roll.gif

yooo that was wild it was the most grimey animal ive ever seen

Originally Posted by SFC415

Let's pretend she was actually good looking. Dudes didn't care about being in the middle of the slums with rats the size of small dogs running around? 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
Your ignorant in so many ways.

When I saw the screenshot I thought that was his moms....Damn pops coulda picked better.
Fappin once a month? Yea right, kid had callouses on his hands.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Yo I'm not mad my daughter's a 4 dollar prostitute, or that you're bringing your underaged son over here to have sex with her, but who the %%%% said you could just use my water, b?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Real tears B, real tears.
roll.gif

In regards to the video:
loluw.gif

Back
Top Bottom