Nice fitted white tees?

Im sick of the cheap footlocker and hanes white tees.

I hear great things about kirkland on here but my costco doesnt carry them. Plus im looking for more of a fitted look this time around. Something like this just a little bit more longer. I know pic is vneck but its just an example on how i want it to fit.

resize

Does anyone know a decent place or brand i can get some at. I dont mind spending money for better quality but dont wanna break the bank either. Thanks

Im sick of the cheap footlocker and hanes white tees.

I hear great things about kirkland on here but my costco doesnt carry them. Plus im looking for more of a fitted look this time around. Something like this just a little bit more longer. I know pic is vneck but its just an example on how i want it to fit.

resize

Does anyone know a decent place or brand i can get some at. I dont mind spending money for better quality but dont wanna break the bank either. Thanks

Merona, Targets brand to me has the best quality white/black tees. Fit amazing and look very fresh even after a couple of washes.

Merona, Targets brand to me has the best quality white/black tees. Fit amazing and look very fresh even after a couple of washes.

i like calvin klein white v necks. usually cost me around $25 for a 3 pack. but def my fav plain tee to rock..

i like calvin klein white v necks. usually cost me around $25 for a 3 pack. but def my fav plain tee to rock..

old navy?? i thought i got a deal on some cheap polo's for work. they were $8.. i bought 3 to test them out and after one wash they looked like %%!@..

old navy?? i thought i got a deal on some cheap polo's for work. they were $8.. i bought 3 to test them out and after one wash they looked like %%!@..

I've had a GAP tee and after one wash it became all out of shape.
I've been using Hanes Premium tee as my white undershirt (2(x)ist for black undershirts) and after a couple of washes the neck/collar hasn't lost its shape.

Back
Top Bottom