NICKELODEON IS BRINGING THEM BACK!!

It wouldn't seem far'fetch that they would bring these shows back. Maybe not all of them but some, you have to remember that when Rugrats reached it's 10th anniversary they made the All Grown Up special and that went on to be a series in itself for like 5 years or so(Even though I barely watched that show), but to bring that show back again I don't think would be as good. I would like to see more Quail-Man though lol

It wouldn't seem far'fetch that they would bring these shows back. Maybe not all of them but some, you have to remember that when Rugrats reached it's 10th anniversary they made the All Grown Up special and that went on to be a series in itself for like 5 years or so(Even though I barely watched that show), but to bring that show back again I don't think would be as good. I would like to see more Quail-Man though lol

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Don't want new episodes. Just bring back the older ones.
This is why you're so close to my heart
embarassed.gif

In nine years of NT, I've never seen someone cite a high school newspaper.
grin.gif

wow

In nine years of NT, I've never seen someone cite a high school newspaper.
grin.gif

wow

new episodes? yea its gonna be garbage.

first what made the old shows good was it was digital and bright like cartoons these days, plus those shows were actually good.

nickelodeon is gonna ruin these shows, watch

new episodes? yea its gonna be garbage.

first what made the old shows good was it was digital and bright like cartoons these days, plus those shows were actually good.

nickelodeon is gonna ruin these shows, watch

Back
Top Bottom