Nickelodeon Studios though...

Went there a few times as a kid(I live in Orlando). Always thought the place was better than Disney World.

I always wanted to go I did end up going to Universal but did not go to Nickelodeon studios.
frown.gif

The closest I got to the real Nickelodeon Studios was the Nickelodeon Central Park in Virginia.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I always liked hearing this at the end of shows for some reason
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Me too
laugh.gif
. I think it's because I would always say "I've been there before!"

Slime Time Live, that was it... I remember being on an episode once. Well, in the audience, not a contestant. Still fun knowing it was going to be aired on t.v.

The studio tour itself was really cool also, showing you every section where each show was filmed.

I went there when I was younger and saw Slime Time Live!
They also have this thing for visitors where they pick kids from the crowd to participate in something like slime time live, but it's not video taped or anything and they picked me to play some games. Easily the most fun vacation of my entire life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wish I had videos and pictures
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by PRIME

I've been like 4 times. It was hella fun.
I hate you
laugh.gif

I used to wanna go there so bad when I was younger but of course we couldn't afford it 
ohwell.gif
Sorry bro 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I have a lot of fam in Florida so for like birthdays we would take trips out there. It was cool. I wish everyone could have at least been there once. 

But I want to hit up Lego Land. 

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Late great?....
Did they shut it down?

Yeah man
30t6p3b.gif
Saddest day of my childhood. 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

They also have this thing for visitors where they pick kids from the crowd to participate in something like slime time live, but it's not video taped or anything and they picked me to play some games. Easily the most fun vacation of my entire life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
Co-sign everything in this post. I remember being picked out of the crowd, had me all amped to get slimed, but the girl next to me was and not me
mad.gif

oddly enough I would always see the ending credits to the shows but never was interested in actually going. but those kids were dumb in Nickelodeon Guts, I knew I would smash those kids competing against me

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

This was where I was slimed.....they faked it the first two times with confetti and something else to throw me off a bit.  I also remember them having mad video game stations outside in line for kids to play while they waited

Looking at this thread makes me realize how amazing Nickolodeon was back in the 90s-early 2000s...and how amazingly wack it is now.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I've been like 4 times. It was hella fun.
I hate you
laugh.gif

I used to wanna go there so bad when I was younger but of course we couldn't afford it 
ohwell.gif
Sorry bro 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I have a lot of fam in Florida so for like birthdays we would take trips out there. It was cool. I wish everyone could have at least been there once. 

But I want to hit up Lego Land. 

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Late great?....
Did they shut it down?

Yeah man
30t6p3b.gif
Saddest day of my childhood. 
I just saw the pic. Im literally stunned man. I never got to go as a kid.

I've been there once, I remember seeing Melissa Joan hart and the mom from Clarissa in the makeup room during one of the tours. Got to taste test the green stuff (apple sauce with green dye like someone said.) did some small video game competition, and also did something where I dressed up and acted in front of a green screen.

I used to think that was the best day ever.

Back
Top Bottom