Nicki Minaj does it again VOL. Breast Implants?

first of all "shots" are illegal and only broke chicks get that... nicki either had a fat transfer or butt implants... if u gone do it id prefer fat transfer more realistic

yup the cross eyed chick.

i like her body tho cankles and all.
laugh.gif
 Dude you just ruined it for me with that cankles comment. Now all I notice are those Linebacker calves running straight into what look like size 12 Hobbit feet.....from the knee up thought
nthat.gif

first of all "shots" are illegal and only broke chicks get that... nicki either had a fat transfer or butt implants... if u gone do it id prefer fat transfer more realistic
no they're not chicks that can afford them get saline shots, it dissolves into the bloodstream or something like that, in hte hood they're getting caulk and plastic pumped in their cheeks which IS illegal..look it up man.

no they're not chicks that can afford them get saline shots, it dissolves into the bloodstream or something like that, in hte hood they're getting caulk and plastic pumped in their cheeks which IS illegal..look it up man.
^^this man knows. lol @ "illegal" you know anything regarding plastic surgery? Dudes out here getting bicep and tricep implants.

Back
Top Bottom