Nicki Minaj Ethers Lil Kim

Nicki Minaj Ethers Lil Kim On Angie Martinez

roll.gif
roll.gif

Saying that someone hurt your feelings is Ether now?
Sounds to me like Nicki was a stan and got shot down. Then she saying she'll get a response when she hits Billboard...

THIS DELIRIOUS #@!%! JUST DID AN 8 MINUTE INTERVIEW ON HER AND GOT AT HER ON ROMAN'S REVENGE. THAT'S A RESPONSE

Saying that someone hurt your feelings is Ether now?
Sounds to me like Nicki was a stan and got shot down. Then she saying she'll get a response when she hits Billboard...

THIS DELIRIOUS #@!%! JUST DID AN 8 MINUTE INTERVIEW ON HER AND GOT AT HER ON ROMAN'S REVENGE. THAT'S A RESPONSE

first she denying that she dissin Kim on Roman's Revenge, now she talkin out her mouth

first she denying that she dissin Kim on Roman's Revenge, now she talkin out her mouth

na $$$% that.

nicki bit her style. i could see why kim would be a lil upset at foxy at the time too. i don't understand the eve thing and the ms wallace thing is some other stuff unrelated to her biting.

anybody old enough to have listened to and appreciated the bad boy era knows whats up.

talking about she'll respond when she's on bilboard...kim was on the charts in the 90's and the early 00's. with her own blueprint. minaj took her blueprint and is making money off of it. kim will go down as the OG and nicki will go down (so far) as somebody with potential that took that and did some black eyed peas type pop @@+!.

as far as the race thing goes, its the same @@+! as kesha and uffie. and they're white so...race has nothing to do with it.

as far as interviews, kim could get an interview if she wanted, come on now. negro please at minaj for that statement. can't wait til kim bodies this chick on hot 97 cuz you know its coming.

na $$$% that.

nicki bit her style. i could see why kim would be a lil upset at foxy at the time too. i don't understand the eve thing and the ms wallace thing is some other stuff unrelated to her biting.

anybody old enough to have listened to and appreciated the bad boy era knows whats up.

talking about she'll respond when she's on bilboard...kim was on the charts in the 90's and the early 00's. with her own blueprint. minaj took her blueprint and is making money off of it. kim will go down as the OG and nicki will go down (so far) as somebody with potential that took that and did some black eyed peas type pop @@+!.

as far as the race thing goes, its the same @@+! as kesha and uffie. and they're white so...race has nothing to do with it.

as far as interviews, kim could get an interview if she wanted, come on now. negro please at minaj for that statement. can't wait til kim bodies this chick on hot 97 cuz you know its coming.

ppl acting like kim won't come out with a hot single tho.

i'm not even a kim fan (passed the bad boy era) but to deny that she keeps coming out with hits way passed her prime...come on.

watch. i would never count her out.

i'm not even a kim fan (passed the bad boy era) but to deny that she keeps coming out with hits way passed her prime...come on.

Originally Posted by debs 168

you must have missed out on that myspace/internet hookup garbage she had w/T-Pain earlier in the year...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

you must have missed out on that myspace/internet hookup garbage she had w/T-Pain earlier in the year...
sick.gif

thats fine tho. she could do that. i don't like 95% of nicki's debut album and i'm sure that most ppl here don't.

nicki has some stuff just as terrible as that kim/t pain track. the difference is that kim has a catalog of hits and appearances on classic songs, like 3 or so platinum albums (one of which in the 00s), grammy nominations, a grammy, etc.

she's good. so all that she can't get an interview. negro please at nicki.she shoulda kept her mouth shut cuz she just paved her way into the industry. watch. its up to kim to take that but yeah...i think she will. she had her lane but another one opened up.

Back
Top Bottom