Nicki Minaj Roman Reloaded Tracklisting

I dont understand who's this album for. This album has no direction, just a mishmash of songs. Listening too her on da radio promoting this album was terrible. She seems really immature for a woman who's almost 30 years old.

They're some artists you just want to disappear, but I want Nicki to stick around if she keeps making videos like this!

Did she double stack her breast implants? 
nerd.gif

In Starships and Y u Mad they definitely look at least 30% bigger than ever before
Anyway, I approve of her look. Id smash so hard make em come indict me

tumblr_lovln8sBYL1r0u8ydo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Did she double stack her breast implants? 
nerd.gif

In Starships and Y u Mad they definitely look at least 30% bigger than ever before
Anyway, I approve of her look. Id smash so hard make em come indict me

tumblr_lovln8sBYL1r0u8ydo1_500.gif

roll.gif
just watched the video on mute on WSHH and
eek.gif
Fapadapadoo.

Jun 6 2012 8:52 PM EDT�http://mtv.mtvnimages.com.../images/u/icon-eye.gif); margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 7px; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">7,358
[h1]If Nicki Minaj Isn't Hip-Hop, Neither Is Eminem, Ed Lover Says[/h1][h2]But Doctor Dre tells 'RapFix Live' Nicki should have played Summer Jam: 'You go out there and you perform for your fans.'[/h2]
By Rob Markman

When it comes to�Nicki Minaj versus Hot 97, it's hard not to have an opinion. And, of course, Sunday's�Summer Jam drama�came up during Wednesday's (June 6)�"RapFix Live."

During the special episode, MTV News correspondent Sway Calloway shared hosting duties with "Yo! MTV Raps" legends Ed Lover and Doctor Dre, who weighed in on the situation. "You can't look at anybody that crosses over and achieves pop appeal as a sellout, because that's what you're trying to do when you put a record out," Ed Lover said. "So if Nicki Minaj ain't real hip-hop, then Public Enemy wasn't real hip-hop, then Run-DMC wasn't real hip-hop, then�Eminem�ain't real hip-hop."

After Hot 97 DJ Peter Rosenberg criticized Nicki's "Starships" single, suggesting the track wasn't real hip-hop, Minaj's Young Money boss Lil Wayne decided to cancel the Summer Jam performance. According to Doctor Dre, that's a no-no: The show must go on.

"First of all, Nicki Minaj was the only one who ruined 55,000 fans' expectations of the night. It has nothing to do with Rosenberg. You go out there and you perform for your fans," he said.

While Dre feels that Nicki should have performed that night, he also believes Rosenberg was out of line. "We have too many what I call 'semi-super experts' who always try to redefine hip-hop from its infancy," he argued.

In the late 1990s, Ed and Dre hosted "Yo! MTV Raps," and on Thursday, they will be the subjects of VH1's new Rock Doc "Yo: The Story of Yo! MTV Raps." During their iconic run, they've interviewed artists such as 2Pac, the Notorious B.I.G. and Rakim, just to name a few. They've seen many artists come and go.

"She's an artist whether I like her or I don't like her. My daughter loves her and thinks that she's the world, and that's the case," Dre said before issuing a challenge to Rosenberg. "You make your record and get in the ring and let's see how you react, whether you start to sell out or not."

Aug 16 2012 2:53 PM EDT  2,470
[h1]Nicki Minaj Calls Foxy Brown 'The Most Influential Female Rapper'[/h1][h2]'When you get where you have arrived to, you give thanks to people who opened those doors,' Nicki tells MTV News.[/h2]
By Nadeska Alexis with reporting by Christina Garibaldi 

Nicki Minaj's transformation from hustling Queens rapper to international pop star has been astounding to watch over the past couple of years, and this week, the YMCMB rapper got to honor the artist she credits most for influencing her at an early age.

Minaj brought Foxy Brown to the stage  in New York City this week, calling her "one of my biggest influences in the game."

Foxy joined Nicki Minaj about an hour into her Tuesday night set at Roseland Ballroom, and she wasted no time telling her fellow Trinidad native that she was "ahead of her time" when she dropped her third solo album, 2001's Broken Silence.  "I really wanna thank you for being one of my biggest influences in the game," Nicki said onstage, later admitting that the moment was equally special for her and Foxy.

"I never really told Foxy how much she has influenced me and how much she changed my life, and you've gotta tell people that when they're alive to even be able to take the compliment, instead of paying tribute to them when they're no longer here," Nicki explained, in a very honest moment. "I never really knew how she felt about me — in the industry, with women, you kinda just tread lightly — and I'm glad I was able to finally come out and say: 'You were the most influential female rapper to me.' "

As Minaj's career continued to skyrocket with the release of her two Pink Friday  albums, fans of legendary Brooklyn rapper Lil Kim accused the Young Money artist of ripping off Kim's style, leading to an ongoing feud. But to hear Nicki tell it, it was Foxy who really connected with her on a different level, and she has no trouble paying homage.

"For her to be on my stage, it was emotional, and she was emotional," Nicki said. "This is what this is really about. When you get where you have arrived to, you give thanks to people who opened those doors and triggered something in your mind. When I found out Foxy Brown was from Trinidad, that did something to me. In my mind, I felt like I could be proud of where I'm from."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom