Nigeria bans gay marriage, gay meetings -- Does so secretly

Still trying to figure out why Meth hasn't banned this guy, he spews hate and elitism in every thread he enters/creates smh.
I get along with plenty of people on this site.  The problem is that the people in this thread are unwilling to accept the fact that I am allowed to view the world the way that I do.  I was born with this repulsion and discriminating against me would be extremely hypocritical of your entire movement. 

While EVERYONE SHOULD BE FREE TO MAKE HIS OR HER CHOICE NO MATTER WHAT!!!

I feel that children should be brought up being taught a relationship is between a man and a woman. If they become of an age that their own logic/feelings have them attracted to the same sex. That is OK.

However teaching a young child that two males and two females are ok as a couple is almost training them to be homosexual. Just my .02....

roll.gif
And you want to raise children to believe that homosexuality is normal.....

roll.gif

"You shouldn't bring up sex to your kid EVER, unless it's heterosexual sex. They can figure out all that gay stuff later."

laugh.gif
by the style of qoute you took....it's apparent you missed the point....

now post edit.....

I AGREE! However being homosexual is now a FAD or even the "cool" thing to be bisexual/homosexual within the media today....
mean.gif

BEING YOU SHOULD BE THE COOL THING!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

And you want to raise children to believe that homosexuality is normal.....
this is also wrong.....

it is normal for some people....

however it should be a choice of free will and not a choice of influence

".. .by conversion [toward public acceptance of homosexuality] we mean... conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media." "...our effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof." – Kirk & Madsen, After the Ball, 1989, page 153.

Textbook. 

Do you understand that two authors do not speak for the entire gay community?

Not to mention you were all propagandized...this wasn't a natural progression...it is an attack on society.

".. .by conversion [toward public acceptance of homosexuality] we mean... conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media." "...our effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof." – Kirk & Madsen, After the Ball, 1989, page 153.

Bigots say the darndest things.

Not to mention you were all propagandized...this wasn't a natural progression...it is an attack on society.

Before you answer, let me save you the time.

"Wrong.  Gay activities are abnormal and deviant.  Left handedness isn't disgusting."

To which I'll answer: "Heterosexual people have anal, oral, and vaginal play during sex.  So what is abnormal about homosexuality."

You'll say "Same sex love is abnormal and therefor deviant and wrong."

To which I'll say "ok so the 'different action' you take offense to is the fact that homosexual couples do exactly the same things as heterosexual couples except wth two people of the same sex.  Kinda like how left handed people do the exact same things as right handed people except with a different hand.  Not deviant, not gross, but different."

And then you'll type up some asinine retort and we'll go around in a circle again.

Am I close?  That's pretty much where you were going with it right?

Sorry, I'm getting tired and feel like skipping some of the loops you're gonna lead us in.
This isn't even close to what I have been saying.  This is textbook manipulation that the gay agenda uses.

Left handedness and homosexuals aren't comparable because left handed people perform the same activities that right handed people do.  There is no difference between them.  Right handed people use their left hands for activities, even though they aren't left handed.

They aren't comparable.

Their actions are deviant and gross, as well as different.

hmm...
It is more than not being disgusting though.  You are only picking a part of my point. 

T
hanks for posting a great example of this being true. 

[thread="580278"]Why don't one of you address this?

<em style="border:0px none;color:rgb(68,68,68);margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:center;">".. .by conversion [toward public acceptance of homosexuality] we mean... conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media." "...our effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof." – Kirk & Madsen, After the Ball, 1989, page 153.</em>
[/thread]

There's a difference between consenting adults having sex and an adult imposing their sexual will on a child incapable of granting consent.

Stop with this tired dumb argument.

So, by that logic (if it can be called logic), you shouldn't be allowed to express your deviant views in public, is that correct?  If you were "born this way" and LGBT couples are "born that way," why do you get to express your "deviance" in public and they don't?

Again, you already established that this is "no different" than a child saying "eew" when staring at a cow tongue or oysters.  We expect small children to function in society even when surrounded by "icky" foods.  Ours is a diverse society and we don't exclude millions of people based on what you personally happen to find "yucky." 

So your opinions are "natural," and everyone else's are the result of propaganda?  You keep posting that silly quote about "propaganda" like it's some sort of devastating evidence - and, in a way, it is.  

It's proof that you're contradicting yourself quite badly.  Again.  

You believe that your revulsion to anything other than heteronormative behavior is somehow innate and instinctive - is that correct?  Why, then, are your views on the decline in our society?  Are less and less biological bigots being born in America today?  If your views are the product of nature, rather than culture, no amount of propaganda can change them. You believe human attitudes towards sexuality are instinctive and biologically inherited, yet the majority of Americans now favor marriage equality.  How is that possible? 

Do the majority of Americans just naturally consider your views disgusting and repulsive?  If it were the "natural" and default state of human beings to find same sex couples "icky", no amount of propaganda could change that - just as no amount of propaganda could convince you to enjoy clams.  That can't be the case, though, if the majority of Americans support marriage equality.  You must therefore represent the "genetic abnormality" that leads to innate homophobia.   

There's an inherent conflict between your attempts to leverage majority privilege while simultaneously attempting to cast yourself as a member of an oppressed minority ("natural" homophobes).  
I find it ironic that you believe deviant views/behaviors have no place in the public realm considering that your "geneticially predisposed" opinions are now deviant from (and repulsive to) the majority.  

For some reason, you believe that you deserve the right to both expose your deviance in public and deny that same right to others - even as the majority of Americans (regardless of sexuality) have expressed their support for marriage equality. 

Face it:  your argument is a complete and utter mess, and no amount of rambling improvisation will ever convert your irrational revulsion into a cogent position. 

That you don't find two guys making out "attractive" doesn't make it wrong.  It just means you don't find it attractive.  So what?  
Only people you consider "attractive" are allowed to show affection to one another? 

Why don't you post a picture of yourself and your partner, and the rest of us can decide whether or not you're too disgusting to appear together in public.  Does that sound fair?  

The public sphere, by definition, isn't for you and you alone.  If you can't handle diversity, maybe you're the one who needs to stay home. 

You were banned from "the car thread" because you were deliberately trolling in there.  There is no more apt description than "tantrum" for what you did there.  You more than deserved it.

As for your "exotic" car thread, you defined "exotic" in a needlessly inflammatory way, then expected the staff to eject 90% of thread participants who felt it was a worthless topic.  We chose to close what was obviously an unproductive thread, as is our prerogative.

This was already explained to you via email.
I've bolded what I am addressing...

1. My point is that if they are allowed to act out their deviancy, than I am allowed to express how repulsive I find them.

2. ".. .by conversion [toward public acceptance of homosexuality] we mean... conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media." "...our effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof." – Kirk & Madsen, After the Ball, 1989, page 153.

3. It is hardly as uniform as you are making it out to be.  This issue is still up for debate, and you asserting that I am a part of some little part of the population is misleading.
View media item 756331

4. I keep trying to stop posting in this thread, but if people are going to address me, I am going to respond.

5.  Lets be real...the exotic car thread was closed down, and you did nothing to stop the 5 people continuously trolling it because they were part of the poor masses that were upset they wouldn't be able to participate.  My last thread I made simply said..."only cars $75,000 or more."  How is that trolling?

So let me get this right. You were raised by normal, accepting, loving people only to turn out like this? This is hardly something to boast about. Sometimes you can sympathize with someone raised by racists or homophobes because they haven't matured enough to rise above their upbringing. You're the exact opposite. You were taught right, you've just devolved.
I just didn't give in to the propaganda.

This website is officially on stormfront status....:lol:  

Textbook. 

You might want to repeat that a few more times... I dont think we heard you the first 12.

Seriously though.... that has to be a violation of the ROCs spamming and abusive copy paste rules.

I get along with plenty of people on this site.  The problem is that the people in this thread are unwilling to accept the fact that I am allowed to view the world the way that I do.  I was born with this repulsion and discriminating against me would be extremely hypocritical of your entire movement. 
Who cares if you get along with people, even though I know that is not the case hence every thread you enter. You should not spew hate point blank. 

You might want to repeat that a few more times... I dont think we heard you the first 12.

Seriously though.... that has to be a violation of the ROCs spamming and abusive copy paste rules.
Well you guys keep trying to deny that is what is going on. 

Who cares if you get along with people, even though I know that is not the case hence every thread you enter. You should not spew hate point blank. 
Look in the producers thread, look in any thread about sneakers, look in the stock forum.  There are plenty of people who I get along with.

Look in the producers thread, look in any thread about sneakers, look in the stock forum.  There are plenty of people who I get along with.
Im in the stock thread, that is the only thread that I haven't seen you spew hate and elitism.

Back
Top Bottom