Nigerian Scammers have taken an amusingly violent turn.

Found this pretty funny. No more rewards for dead Kings and Princes. No more rewards for helping move money. Now it's just, give us your money or we'll kill you.
roll.gif

fnhEc.png

Found this pretty funny. No more rewards for dead Kings and Princes. No more rewards for helping move money. Now it's just, give us your money or we'll kill you.
roll.gif

fnhEc.png

Spear your life
laugh.gif

also the email address of the guy not to mention the name at the bottom of the email is different then Grace King
laugh.gif

Spear your life
laugh.gif

also the email address of the guy not to mention the name at the bottom of the email is different then Grace King
laugh.gif

Yeah, I saw that. This wasn't sent to me. My buddy posted it on his facebook. I thought it was pretty funny.

Yeah, I saw that. This wasn't sent to me. My buddy posted it on his facebook. I thought it was pretty funny.

i'm not trying to be ethnocentric but do all Nigerians possess such a "american" way of writing.

Like if I didn't know that Nigerians "supposedly" wrote that note I would have figured it was just any random dude living in America.

i'm not trying to be ethnocentric but do all Nigerians possess such a "american" way of writing.

Like if I didn't know that Nigerians "supposedly" wrote that note I would have figured it was just any random dude living in America.

Back
Top Bottom