Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

The snow stopped me from driving down to the forum. I think we would have heard if they had a pop up down there by now. Looks like I made the right choice...

Maybe if the Bucks get to the finals we might see something..

I was there and as I suspected...nothing.

The lack of leaks from China makes me think nothing is concrete yet about the shoe; there probably isn't even a shoe yet. The "debut" during the playoffs is probably some official teaser video or concept video for the shoe from Nike for the actual release next season.

Unless those pics that leaked earlier with the big swoosh on the midsole is the Greek Freak 1s :nerd:

Is Giannis the only one carrying the Kobe line in the playoffs?

Man

F Kobe

http://www.soleredemption.com/nike-zoom-mvp-x-steve-nash/

Nike Zoom MVP

upload_2019-4-15_17-36-30.png

Which makes it even more odd that we haven't seen any leaked photos yet.

Unless it's these that we saw awhile back:
If that's the case, that's a hard pass. Those look like the generic Nike basketball sneakers that they put out.

look cheap/generic

will wait to see better pictures

That doesnt count thats stricty a pe lol barely sold at stores im saying a shoe thats legit a sig like a nike nash 1 or stuff along those lines not a limited thing

Nash wore alot of PE's and lows styled primarily for him, Zoom Low go, Cradle rock 1 & 2, Trash talks 1 & 2, But the Zoom MVP was his actual Signature shoe (1st & last) designed for him and sold at retail.

Nash wore alot of PE's and lows styled primarily for him, Zoom Low go, Cradle rock 1 & 2, Trash talks 1 & 2, But the Zoom MVP was his actual Signature shoe (1st & last) designed for him and sold at retail.
Still not exactly a nash 1 or anything like that so wouldnt really be considered a sig key word LINE cradle rock lows were sweet though had noth his home and away in those lol

Still not exactly a nash 1 or anything like that so wouldnt really be considered a sig key word LINE cradle rock lows were sweet though had noth his home and away in those lol

Everybody didn't get a line, especially guards some folks just had one or two sig i.e Tim Hardaway (Zoom flight T-Bug), Chris Webber (Air Max CW), and Nash with the Zoom MVP, Zoom Go low

but if you're really itching for a NASH 1 you could always go with these:

https://solecollector.com/news/2011/01/first-look-luyou-steve-nash-11

Attachments

• Nash 1.jpg
    Nash 1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom