Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Nike By You's coming out great :nthat:
It's Nike ID
giphy (5).gif

Last edited:
Sneakerreporter is a chump. Remember the guy who called Paul George "Playoff P" during a press conference a few years ago and got laughed at by Melo? Yeah, that's Sneakerreporter. I'm not sure how that guy gets media credentials when I've never seen a news article from him. And now that we know he steals from this forum, hopefully he's reading this so he knows how pathetic he is.

EDIT: He tagged bballkid via his IG, but the whole "Your twitter handle was different from your IG handle" excuse is lame. Like you couldn't write "Shoes belong to *twitter name* via twitter" on the post. Hell, another poster even asked him an hour ago if the shoes were his but he didn't reply. Could have said right then and there "Nah, they belong to..", but nope, he carried on the charade. What a loser.

Last edited:
Sneakerreporter is a chump. Remember the guy who called Paul George "Playoff P" during a press conference a few years ago and got laughed at by Melo? Yeah, that's Sneakerreporter. I'm not sure how that guy gets media credentials when I've never seen a news article from him. And now that we know he steals from this forum, hopefully he's reading this so he knows how pathetic he is.

EDIT: He tagged bballkid via his IG, but the whole "Your twitter handle was different from your IG handle" excuse is lame. Like you couldn't write "Shoes belong to *twitter name* via twitter" on the post. Hell, another poster even asked him an hour ago if the shoes were his but he didn't reply. Could have said right then and there "Nah, they belong to..", but nope, he carried on the charade. What a loser.

Exactly

This def the shoe of the year,its getting kd iv push,with actually more hype than the kyrie 1 .There need to be thread just for ids.this is the creative disruptor the sick themes bringing nike back .

GREEK FREAK 2S ARE SICK!ALMOST LIKE A BALENCIAGA SOCKRUNNER WITH 720 BUBBLE

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-24-15-42-05.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-24-15-42-05.png
    720 KB · Views: 35
Did anybody in here make a Chaos Freak 1 ID? That colorway looks so nice on the Freak 1s - just fits so well in my opinion:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom