Nike 2010 World Cup Kits

Nike's Really a bit baggy. I would venture to system close to true to size. As for the lettering, if you can find the official lettering I would live to know where to save me some money. If you have a futbol shop close to you they can get the lettering too. That's really your call.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

T21D - what size is that dempsey, how do they fit?

also, if i get just a usa jersey, no numbers and names, is it possible to get the number/name patch somewhere and put it on myself?
Fit is unlike previous WC NIke Jerseys ( I have the 02 double layered pieces of tird, wide and baggy, 06 is still wide) but the current issues are taken from the system of dress ( slimmer cuts), so if you're used to playing in something a bit loose, I'd go a size up. I wear a medium and went to large so  my gut
mad.gif
wouldn't pooch out
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

anyone know how the black pack brazil jersey fits? is it authentic or replica?

they are slim fitting. i would normally wear a sz L but had to get sz XL in this one. it is authentic.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by K23J

anyone know how the black pack brazil jersey fits? is it authentic or replica?

they are slim fitting. i would normally wear a sz L but had to get sz XL in this one. it is authentic.

all the jerseys you buy at the store and popular online sites are replicas.

That is really surprising to me if the black pack is in fact authentic. Is the crest and swoosh stitched on, or heat pressed? Also, is it mesh under the armpit and ribs, or small holes? 
As far as the fit of the Nike world cup kits: I think that they are baggy. Not in comparison to the 2006 kits because the fit seems to get better every year. I'm comparing them to this past years club kits. My 09/10 Arsenal away fits much better and more snug than the USA 2010 World Cup kit. I know I'm not the only one that thinks that they fit really box-like. I wish Nike would put the same solitary effort into the USA kits as Umbro does England, being that Nike owns Umbro. The fit system on the England shirts is truly righteous. I wish Polo could make shirts with that sizing system.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

^

its a code 7?
It's the real deal, INCLUDING the shorts.
APlus18- As I've stated and described on the previous black pack description post, the crest and swoosh are both pressed on and the side panels have the small holes UNLIKE the REPLICAS that are sold @ your local stores and online shops. Also, the price difference should be a red flag. The black pack sets are $20 more and the other teams that are being sold to the public SANS the name and numbers  are Portugal, Netherlands, and Brazil from Kitbag.com and as RuffRyda08 syated fron NTNY.

i took pics to show the following as T21D had stated.

the crest and swoosh are pressed:
9iclxj.jpg

rk2adw.jpg

there are holes on the side panels:
outside-
ei11eo.jpg

inside-
158ztj.jpg

all of the seams are also pressed:
6jn4tt.jpg

rc5841.jpg

only stitching found are around the collar, the care tag and this small tag:
2r5giuh.jpg

this can be found on the inside directly behind the crest:
oi7zn9.jpg

i can't make out what it says. "...e amor?"

EDIT: i found the following:
"Inside the jersey, on the back of the Brasilian federation's crest, and symbolically above the heart, is a graphic with the inspirational message 'Com Muito Orguiro, Com Muito Amor' (A Lot of Pride, A Lot of Love)."

so i believe in short it says "orguiro e amor"

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Then why the hell didnt nike also release a small quantity of US jerseys?

FFUUUUUUUU
That's what I'm thinking. I guess the price of the black pack shirt is what threw me off. I expected a Code 7 authentic to be $100+, not $10 more than the replica. Nike should just offer the option to buy the authentic like they did when they had NBA rights. I know a lot of football fans would love to have the real deal.

so i find this is a bit odd.

i just went on ndc to see if they restocked on the black packs and i found the following:
-listed as Brasil CBF Black Pack Men's Soccer Shirt
-style# 432629-010
-retail $80.00
-no limit on purchase quantity
-recent release
-STITCHING is clearly visible on the close-up of the lower hem and during zoom

i look in my bookmarks to find i still had this link:
-listed as Brazil CBF Men's Soccer Jersey
-style# 365538-010
-retail $85.00
-limited to 1 per order
-released around Feb/March
-zoom shows seams are pressed and not stitched

both have a pressed crest & swoosh as well as holes on the side panels.

^^^ Nike in the US doesn't care about kit releases / isn't aware that people are interested in football shirts.

I had a friend in Europe cop the Limited Edition Brazil, Portugal and Holland kit. All look real real real clean; and on the Brazil, yes the crest is pressed on, not stitched. Does anyone in the NY area know a soccer spot that does very clean and good job on customizations?

Just grabbed a Sneijder and Jisung Park kit earlier. Pics will come later. That's a total of 4 international kits for me this year. SMH.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

^^^ Nike in the US doesn't care about kit releases / isn't aware that people are interested in football shirts.

I had a friend in Europe cop the Limited Edition Brazil, Portugal and Holland kit. All look real real real clean; and on the Brazil, yes the crest is pressed on, not stitched. Does anyone in the NY area know a soccer spot that does very clean and good job on customizations?

I took mine to Upper 90 on 94th and Amsterdam. Great service over there.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Just grabbed a Sneijder and Jisung Park kit earlier. Pics will come later. That's a total of 4 international kits for me this year. SMH.

I always stick to USA and England kits, but I might have to pick up a v. Persie this year. That is one of my favorite Netherlands shirts in some time. 

Away England: Rooney
Home Brasil: Pele
Away Brasil: robinho
Black pack
Home Egypt: tutenkhaman (sp)
Gonna snag a home ivory coast drogba and away Japan when I get a chance.might throw old boy who missed the pk on the back LOL.

Home Portugal: Ronaldo
Away USA: Dempsey
Home Japan L/S: Nakamura
Home Japan: Honda
Home Argentina

with more to come lol, its been a crazy month..smh

Here's my recent WC purchases:
Nike St Alfred 
Adidas Undftd x Arkitip

Nike code 7 Black pack and home Brazil

Nike home Dempsey replica

Adidas Tech Fit Argentina

Puma authentic Pirlo and replica Buffon

corrected per Drew Dixon's request
wink.gif

when you say "code 7" for the adi's do you mean the techfit strips?

I also need to pick up this years home man u for the MLS all-star game. Any seen the new one? Unimpressive at best.

Originally Posted by T21D

Here's my recent WC purchases:
Nike St Alfred 
Adidas Undftd x Arkitip

Nike code 7 Black pack and home Brazil

Nike home Dempsey replica

Adidas Tech Fit Argentina

Puma authentic Pirlo and replica Buffon

corrected per Drew Dixon's request
wink.gif

YO pics of the St. Alfred's kit? I wanted that so bad but was low on cash and not in Chicago right now.

when I first saw the away I was Gonna to cop that over the hom but its just so damn plain. Hopefully the 3rd is decent if They don't keep the black strip from this year.

How are the techfits td? Comfortable? You okay in it or wear it casual? I don't see it translating outside of performance.

Back
Top Bottom