Nike 720 AIR

I am in the throes of starting my own footwear company. In my company, I want to design exclusive footwear, while also designing for outside firms. One company I plan to work with is Nike. I want to show you some of the designs that I have in mind. These are the 720 Air that I did as a tribute to David Robinson. In my company I want to get the sneaker community involved. I can't think of a better place for serious sneaker enthusiast than Nike Talk. I want you guys to help me come up with designs that you like and that you would buy. If there is a shoe that you would like for me to design, just let me know. If I don't get it right the first time, give me feedback, so I can get it just right. I will post the finished drawing and then we can all go at adding our own colors to the shoe. For now, please enjoy these shoes that I designed. The other one is the 720 Air for Charles Barkley. Both of these kicks are an ode to the 360 Air from the past. Keep checking in with me from time to time, as I will post more stuff.

I have dreams of being the best designer ever and I know it starts with listening not only to myself but also the sneaker heads out there. I will also post what stage in the company I am currently in. Right now, I have a finished business plan and I am looking for serious investors who see the financial gain that can come from this. I calculate that it will be $25,000 to cover all cost. If someone has an idea for how I can come up with this kind of money quickly and legit, it would greatly be appreciated. I have one idea.

I was thinking that I could start up a donation for the shoe company. In return, I can give over shares of the company to all of the donors and thus they will profit, when the company profits. Shares will be divvied up by the percentage given in donation. This could be for the life of the company or period of time considering what one's stake in the company is. See for me, it's not just so much about the money, as it is the love of designing kicks. Of course I want to make money at it but I also want to get the best people behind me, who believe in me and my talent and can help me make the best decisions, when it comes to designing footwear. I would like some feedback on this idea.

Is this idea a good one? If not why and what could I do to make it better? If it's a good idea, then I'll go to work on setting up a donation site, where those who want to donate can view all my latest work and the details of how we can go about breaking down the shares. If you know anyone who may be interested in this, by all means send them a link to this page on any or all the social networks like Twitter, My Space and Facebook. I appreciate that.

KingHeru1

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/36f26621833b1483ebe6aff6e348020b8c9bfa55.pjpeg
cee163123247e962f664aeb60542b3325aae2edc.jpg

36f26621833b1483ebe6aff6e348020b8c9bfa55.JPG

Mr. Robinson Nike Force 720 AIR

http://images.yuku.com/image/bmp/8c0261510532b444ee2665ff81f916743d173cdf.bmphttp://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/8c1260119535c40ce916b6fd6f4f83433faf38fc.pjpeg
8c0261510532b444ee2665ff81f916743d173cdf.bmp
8c1260119535c40ce916b6fd6f4f83433faf38fc.jpg

CB 34 Nike Force 720 AIR

Hit me up cville30120@yahoo.com
Follow me @ Derelle1
You Tube/TheFootwearKing

I am in the throes of starting my own footwear company. In my company, I want to design exclusive footwear, while also designing for outside firms. One company I plan to work with is Nike. I want to show you some of the designs that I have in mind. These are the 720 Air that I did as a tribute to David Robinson. In my company I want to get the sneaker community involved. I can't think of a better place for serious sneaker enthusiast than Nike Talk. I want you guys to help me come up with designs that you like and that you would buy. If there is a shoe that you would like for me to design, just let me know. If I don't get it right the first time, give me feedback, so I can get it just right. I will post the finished drawing and then we can all go at adding our own colors to the shoe. For now, please enjoy these shoes that I designed. The other one is the 720 Air for Charles Barkley. Both of these kicks are an ode to the 360 Air from the past. Keep checking in with me from time to time, as I will post more stuff.

I have dreams of being the best designer ever and I know it starts with listening not only to myself but also the sneaker heads out there. I will also post what stage in the company I am currently in. Right now, I have a finished business plan and I am looking for serious investors who see the financial gain that can come from this. I calculate that it will be $25,000 to cover all cost. If someone has an idea for how I can come up with this kind of money quickly and legit, it would greatly be appreciated. I have one idea.

I was thinking that I could start up a donation for the shoe company. In return, I can give over shares of the company to all of the donors and thus they will profit, when the company profits. Shares will be divvied up by the percentage given in donation. This could be for the life of the company or period of time considering what one's stake in the company is. See for me, it's not just so much about the money, as it is the love of designing kicks. Of course I want to make money at it but I also want to get the best people behind me, who believe in me and my talent and can help me make the best decisions, when it comes to designing footwear. I would like some feedback on this idea.

Is this idea a good one? If not why and what could I do to make it better? If it's a good idea, then I'll go to work on setting up a donation site, where those who want to donate can view all my latest work and the details of how we can go about breaking down the shares. If you know anyone who may be interested in this, by all means send them a link to this page on any or all the social networks like Twitter, My Space and Facebook. I appreciate that.

KingHeru1

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/36f26621833b1483ebe6aff6e348020b8c9bfa55.pjpeg
cee163123247e962f664aeb60542b3325aae2edc.jpg

36f26621833b1483ebe6aff6e348020b8c9bfa55.JPG

Mr. Robinson Nike Force 720 AIR

http://images.yuku.com/image/bmp/8c0261510532b444ee2665ff81f916743d173cdf.bmphttp://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/8c1260119535c40ce916b6fd6f4f83433faf38fc.pjpeg
8c0261510532b444ee2665ff81f916743d173cdf.bmp
8c1260119535c40ce916b6fd6f4f83433faf38fc.jpg

CB 34 Nike Force 720 AIR

Hit me up cville30120@yahoo.com
Follow me @ Derelle1
You Tube/TheFootwearKing

not bad stuff but nike are innovators i dont think theylle be stepping backward to use your designs.

not bad stuff but nike are innovators i dont think theylle be stepping backward to use your designs.

It's not stepping backwards, it's stepping forward with a nod to the past, while adding innovation from the future. Get right!

It's not stepping backwards, it's stepping forward with a nod to the past, while adding innovation from the future. Get right!

You have to be a 90's head to appreciate these kicks. When you grew up looking at the Robinson's with 360 Air and the pump system but the cost was out the roof, you wished you could afford them. These are for those who didn't get a chance to get the Robinson's or the early Barkley's but with an updated flair and new technology. Where are the old school Nike heads at? These are for you.

You have to be a 90's head to appreciate these kicks. When you grew up looking at the Robinson's with 360 Air and the pump system but the cost was out the roof, you wished you could afford them. These are for those who didn't get a chance to get the Robinson's or the early Barkley's but with an updated flair and new technology. Where are the old school Nike heads at? These are for you.

Back
Top Bottom