Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

Those are tooooo ill. Especially in all black.
pimp.gif

Lolol. Nike must LOVE red, who rocks bright red boots like that? All black, dark navy, gray colors would help this shoe lookbetter. Ill cop a pair in the outlets

Lolol. Nike must LOVE red, who rocks bright red boots like that? All black, dark navy, gray colors would help this shoe lookbetter. Ill cop a pair in the outlets

^The third colorway on a foamposite would be hands down the freshest joints to date...metallic aqua.

^The third colorway on a foamposite would be hands down the freshest joints to date...metallic aqua.

^ They're inspired by the fresh water colour on some of the Griff's. I'd love for Nike to put out a fresh water or teal coloured Foam One.

^ They're inspired by the fresh water colour on some of the Griff's. I'd love for Nike to put out a fresh water or teal coloured Foam One.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I wouldnt think it would be outside the realm of possibility... good job Will... those were hot.
So where are we in comparing these to the Foamdomes?  I think im kinda more partial to these than the foamdomes... 

But I hear the Foamdomes are crazy comfy. 

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I wouldnt think it would be outside the realm of possibility... good job Will... those were hot.
So where are we in comparing these to the Foamdomes?  I think im kinda more partial to these than the foamdomes... 

But I hear the Foamdomes are crazy comfy. 

Kinda weird so many people are seeing similarities to the Lebron IV upper, I don't really see it, looks way more like the Flightposite 1 to me

Kinda weird so many people are seeing similarities to the Lebron IV upper, I don't really see it, looks way more like the Flightposite 1 to me

Back
Top Bottom