NIKE ACG thread

Anywhere else selling the Mountains? I haven't seen an NDC launch date yet.

I wasn't thinking these are as sturdy hardcore as the Antarktiks, but I guess at the same price Nike is thinking they're a similar performing shoe.

I believe launch date for the winter ACG collection is the 12th. At least that is what was on Nike News for the Nasu and Mountains.

BFBD311B-2C0A-4AF9-9E9F-C20B729B8EEC.png
C378D5A2-FDB3-4DC4-9F29-5836AE3C46CC.png
51D04448-976D-45C2-B8EF-0AEAB0C1D70A.png

Some of my favs from this drop

Damn it. It’s more expensive in JP.... Nike-JP is charging whopping ¥26,400 which is..., $256 approximately..... Even excluding 10% sales tax, it’s still $232. Typical Nike-JP’s ripoff move....

Are those the khakis? They look much lighter than I thought. Trying to decide whether to go for the khakis or the black. I like the idea of the khakis b/c will show the dirt less I think.

They are.

Here’s another pic of them via IG
35ADA9A0-02A7-42B5-B077-6EFC30465E69.jpeg

I wish this cw had more Black like the Black/White cw.

So which is the real color in natural lighting? The one above I'm definitely not liking. The one below I'd go for:

Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 9.14.20 PM.png

Looks like no tax or shipping for the US on Notre. Not liking the super light khaki color on the Mountains, so probably just going to order the black from them. Only reason to pay extra for NDC is if the price drops later they'll price match, or I can buy elsewhere on discount and return to Nike at any time. Hmmm.....

Another confusing image via IG lol

EA2B0AC6-AE51-433A-843B-94B3DE2BD221.jpeg

They look much darker here lol

Oh man. Maybe it's the sunlight vs indoors. I like this Pic. Absolutely hate the outdoor color from the ones above. I believe the lighter one will be what it generally looks like on feet. Gonna stick to black I think.

Some sizes of the terra zaherra back on Nike.
I was able to get a 11 and 11.5 just now, if anyone's been looking.
Not sure why the SIGNIN 20% code didn’t work but for 73 shipped I’m happy.

*edit*

Just noticed that it is SELECT sale ACG items that you get the additional 20% off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom